Information Security & Application Risk Management Specialist (f/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main, DE
Deutsche BörseDie offizielle Website der Gruppe Deutsche Börse mit Informationen zum Unternehmen und den Bereichen Investor Relations, Media, Karriere, Nachhaltigkeit und Regulierung.
Your area of work:
The Deutsche Börse CTO develops and runs the groupwide Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, develops and operates innovative IT products and offers services to the rest of the Group upon which they can build. The CTO area plays a significant role in the achieving the Group’s strategic goals by leading transformation and supporting a stable operating environment.
The Plan & Control unit supplies reliable management information to the CTO and enables the other delivery units within the area to focus on their core activities by supplying central administration and coordination within the area. The successful candidate will support the Plan & Control unit in carrying out its responsibilities.
- Ensure the CTO group compliance with requirements related to privileged access management, identity access management, database access management, vulnerability and exception management, risk management, penetration testing, further IS topics.
- Coordinate between Group Information Security, Cyber Protection team and CTO teams to resolve open items, vulnerabilities, risks and onboarding progress from both sides.
- Perform the duties of “Application Portfolio Manager” for in-scope applications.
- Support CTO area teams in the completion of and management of IS Risk Assessments.
- Explore, suggest and implement process improvements, automation, etc.
- Act as a sounding board for application owners on IS topics.
- Support CTO area with on-time planning of penetration tests.
- University degree in computer science, finance, business administration, economics, mathematics or related.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or CRIS would be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an internal financial services industry environment or similar
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to detail is mandatory.
- Initiative-taker, entrepreneurial with a “can do” attitude; ability to take the initiative to achieve results and strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Effective communication and people skills, able to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders across geographical locations.
- Collaborative, flexible and well organized – able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively.
- Good command of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in written and spoken English – German an advantage.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs