Senior Specialist Security Incident Management
Kitchener (ON), Canada
Sonova is a global leader in innovative hearing solutions: from personal audio devices and wireless communication systems to audiological care services, hearing aids and cochlear implants. We operate through four businesses – Hearing Instruments, Audiological Care, Consumer Hearing and Cochlear Implants – and the core brands Phonak, Unitron, AudioNova, Sennheiser (under license) and Advanced Bionics as well as recognized regional brands. At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life.
Sonova has more than 17,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position: Senior Specialist Security Incident Management.
Overview: As a Senior Specialist Security Incident Management, you will be responsible for leading the response to security incidents, managing the lifecycle of incidents from detection through resolution, and conducting thorough post-incident analysis to prevent future occurrences.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and assess security incidents across the enterprise using advanced analysis of security alerts from various sources. Work closely with external security monitoring services to detect, review, and triage suspicious events.
- Act as a key responder for security incidents, coordinating the response efforts to ensure quick containment and resolution. Follow established incident response protocols and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Aggregate, analyze, and triage information from multiple logs/events. Handle the acceptance, assignment, and disposition of all reported suspicious events and security incidents, coordinating as necessary with external service providers.
- Leverage global threat intelligence resources to maintain awareness of the threat landscape and inform security strategies and incident response actions.
- Contribute to the creation and refinement of security processes and procedures aimed at the continuous improvement of the organization's ability to monitor, detect, and mitigate cyber security threats.
What you bring to the team:
- 3 years’ experience in a related SOC Incident management / Analyst role.
- Analytical Thinking: Quick identification and analysis of complex data and security alerts to uncover patterns.
- Problem-Solving: Innovative and efficient resolution of unique security challenges.
- Attention to Detail: Precision in detecting subtle security threats and ensuring thorough incident resolution.
- Certification in cyber security an asset.
What makes us a great place to work for:
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Collaborative culture
- Opportunities for continuous self-improvement
- Opportunities for flexible hybrid model work environment
- A company that values diversity and inclusion
- Rich benefits plan including wellness benefit, paramedical (massage therapist, naturopath, etc.) and competitive compensation including variable component and employer match on pension contributions
- Mentorship program and career development plans
- We change lives through our products and services – help us make a difference!
Sonova Canada has been recognized by HRD Canada as one of Best Places to Work 2023.
Take a look at how you can Create Sense with us!
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs