Chief Information Security Officer
JamfWe help organizations succeed with Apple providing ability to manage Apple devices, connect users to resources and protect your business from cyber threats.
At Jamf, people are at the core of everything we do. We do what’s right for our customers, our employees, our communities and our world. We take pride in simplifying technology for tens of thousands of customers around the globe and helping organizations succeed with Apple.
Jamf offers remote and hybrid positions. Depending upon the role, work in the office, connect 100% remote from your home, or find the blend that works best for you.
What you'll do at Jamf:
The Chief Information Security Officer (“CISO”) is a key leadership role focused on Jamf’s Information Security vision, strategy, execution, and reporting. The CISO is responsible for enterprise security strategy, governance, operations, and the budget for the cyber security program. The CISO works closely with executive leaders in technology, product, IT and Legal + Compliance in completing these activities.
The CISO will report to the Chief Information Officer and will lead a global team of information security professionals. The CISO will also routinely manage third party service providers. This individual will function as Jamf’s cyber-security lead and, as such, they will define and drive the overall cybersecurity roadmap for Jamf including the fortification of existing enterprise assets, implementation and testing of policies and procedures that enable consistent, effective information security practices which minimize risk and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information that is owned, controlled and processed within the organization. This individual will be a trusted business advisor providing education, awareness and guidance to the executive leadership team.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- Lead a team of global team of information security professionals across information security governance, incident response, risk management, security operations and engineering, vulnerability management, vendor security management and customer assurance practices and functions. Mentor and guide the team, including holding performance reviews, suggesting career development activities, and instilling the importance of customer focus and other best practices for those employees
- Identify Information security objectives and roadmap in compliance with corporate governance, regulatory policy and industry best practice.
- Accountable for the strategy, development, and ongoing scalable operations of information security governance, incident response, risk management, security operations and engineering, vulnerability management, vendor security management and security education.
- Accountable for information security governance for the enterprise, including the development and ownership of information security policies, the review and approval of procedures and controls, and the ongoing review and monitoring of them with control owners in the enterprise.
- Responsible for providing frequent communication and updates on the current threat landscape, Jamf’s information security risk posture, Jamf’s information security roadmap, investments and planning to both Jamf’s executive team as well as to Board of Directors and Audit Committee on a consistent basis. Ensure consistent communication to the Jamf executive team company around our information security plans and execution.
- Responsible for driving information security strategy and approach for FedRamp and other compliance frameworks in partnership with stakeholders; this includes ownership and governance of information security policies and procedures as well as ownership of the strategy and delivery for security operations to support these frameworks. Ensure compliance with changing laws and applicable regulations in coordination with Compliance and Legal.
- Collaborate with the Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer to ensure cybersecurity considerations are embedded into all IT and product initiatives. Work in tandem with the CIO, CTO and product staff to deliver an appropriately secured and protected product suite that enables Jamf to meet business goals. Work collaboratively with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Corporate IT, Product Security and Cloud teams to implement information security plans.
- Oversee and partner with other departments as needed in conducting investigations and developing remediation plans in connection with information security incidents and breaches.
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT threat landscape (including threats that the company may inherit from offering security products to the market at large) that could potentially impact company operations and translate that knowledge into potential risks and actionable plans to protect the business.
- Identify, assess, monitor and proactively address customer concern areas specifically related to information security.
- Proactive Leadership- The CISO will operate as an evangelist of cyber security internally , maintain and enhance relationships to drive consistency across the company and to implement innovative cyber security solutions designed to enable the business and to further Jamf’s mission to help organizations succeed with Apple.
- Represent Jamf security posture internally and externally as needed, including working collaboratively with sales, support and contracts team to communicate and negotiate information security posture for customer facing requests.
- Work as a member of the broader product and engineering team on strategic planning and the effective communication of issues, objectives, initiatives, and performanc
What we are looking for:
- 15+ Years Information Technology (Required) and 10+ years experience in Information Security (Required)
- Experience to include 10 years of progressive management experience with subject matter expertise in information security, data privacy, and/or audit (Required)
- 5+ Years Leading teams responsible for information security execution (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years Product information security expertise (Preferred)
- Experience building successful global security operations and engineering teams from strategy to development and operations in a 24 x 7 model. (Required)
- Proven track record developing strategies for, implementing and operationalizing information security programs and operations to support certification frameworks including FedRAMP, StateRAMP, Cyber Essentials, ISO, SOX, SOC2, NIST, SSAE, PCI (Required)
- Proven track record implementing the following programs: product security, Cloud security, incident response, threat intelligence, DLP/DR/BCP, IAM, information privacy, SOC management, security architecture, security policy/advocacy and risk assessments (Required)
- Creates an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed, and manifested in our work
- Provide clear vision, strategies, support, and expectations to ensure employees are able to learn, grow and expand their skills, perspectives and experiences to help grow JAMF Software
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a result driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Apple Platform
Education & Certifications:
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (Required)
- Graduate / Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other including Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) or other relevant cloud security designation.
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Named a 100 Best Companies to Work For by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our 90% employee retention rate agrees.
- We offer flexible work-life in a choice-based office model and new hires receive a #WFH stipend to better their work space.
- Benefits are a critical part of the “whole employee experience”. Our benefits package includes generous paid time off, including VTO, health and mental health benefits, family planning services, retirement and more.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
What is a Jamf?
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are curious and resourceful, a problem-solver, self-driven and constantly improving. You are excited to try new things, explore new ideas, and seek new opportunities. You care about inclusion and diversity, social responsibility, and are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
What does Jamf do?
Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. We believe the experience of using a device at work or school should feel the same, and be as secure as, using a personal device. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end-users love and organizations trust.
We are free-thinkers, can-doers and problem crushers with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,500 employees worldwide who are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work each and every day.
Get social with us and follow the conversation at #OneJamf
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: CCSP CISA CISM CISO CISSP Cloud Compliance Computer Science FedRAMP Governance IAM Incident response Jamf Monitoring NIST Privacy Product security Risk assessment Risk management Security strategy SOC SOC 2 SOX Strategy Threat intelligence Vulnerability management
More jobs like this
Home based-Pennsylvania Home based-Pennsylvania Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 57K - 106K * USD 57K+ *
Business Information Security OfficerAnalytics CISO Compliance Governance Incident response ISO 27001 +9
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance Medical leave +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs