Remote Canada | Remote United States
BeyondTrustBeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security. We protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access.
BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
As a Compliance Analyst, you play a pivotal role in effectively managing risk throughout its lifecycle at BeyondTrust. This includes tracking and mitigating technical and operational risk for BeyondTrust; supporting risk-related business processes; and developing, implementing, maintaining, and adhering to the BeyondTrust Risk Management policies and procedures overseen by the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team.
This is a project driven role requiring strong communication skills and acute attention to detail. Daily activities include: refining risk and exception processes, editing and authoring process documents, project tracking, quantitative risk assessments, and policy exception management.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct comprehensive risk discovery, assessments and treatment plans, building relationships with information systems, information security, engineering, and business operations to facilitate risk mitigation strategies.
- Lead the design, implementation, and oversight of comprehensive technical and corporate risk lifecycle management, including the maintenance of the risk register.
- Assist in the design and implementation of risk quantification initiatives to provide accurate risk assessments.
- Tracking projects related to risk management initiatives, monitoring progress, and ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Participating in the development, review, and enhancement of BeyondTrust's Risk Management policies and procedures, ensuring clarity and accuracy of information.
- Managing policy exceptions effectively, ensuring that they are appropriately documented, reviewed, and addressed according to established procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on annual and ongoing Third-Party Risk Management activities.
- Design, track, and report on Key Risk Indicators in alignment with critical risk metrics.
- Assist in Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery (DR), and Incident Response (IR) risk identification and remediation activities, contributing to BeyondTrust's resilience during disruptive events.
- Assist in audit and compliance efforts to maintain existing certifications including SOC 2, ISO 27001, and ISO 27701 as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- Possess a robust background of 4+ years in compliance, risk, or security-related roles, showcasing a strong foundation in process development and project management.
- Demonstrate strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills, comfortable with engaging and conveying complex ideas across all organizational tiers, fostering clear and productive communication channels.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of risk management frameworks, including NIST 800-53/ CSF/RMF, ISO 27001/31000, and demonstrating a keen grasp of compliance and risk management essentials.
- Experience in compliance documentation management, including policy, standards, and procedures.
- Guide risk discovery and assessment conversations based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate capability to work autonomously and collaboratively across diverse departments, effectively driving towards common objectives and serving as a representative for the business.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently within cross-functional teams, ensuring efficiency under stringent deadlines.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in Cyber Risk Quantification
- CRISC, CISM, CISSP or PMP/PPM certification
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Remote and/or any of … Remote and/or any of these Cloudflare Offices: … Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 115K - 198K USD 115K+
Security Research Analyst - Threat IntelligenceCloud Cloudflare DevOps DNS Encryption Exploits +13
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs