Security Operations Manager - Submarines
Derby - Raynesway (UK-DNA)
Security Operations Manager
Full Time Days
An exciting opportunity for a Security Operations Manager role within the Rolls Royce Submarines business has become available.
The Security Operations Manager - Derby reports directly to the Head of Security and is responsible for managing the daily security operations of the Raynesway site. You will manage and lead the Rolls-Royce Site Security Force and ensure all relevant security work instructions and local operating instructions are up to date and fit for purpose. Maintain relationships with relevant external organisations, which include the MOD Police, MOD Principal Security Advisor, MOD Special Escort Group, Local Emergency services, including Counter Terrorist Security Advisor's.
We’re a leader in propulsion system design and development for the Royal Navy’s nuclear submarine fleet and the sole provider and technical authority.
Join us and we’ll provide an environment where you can be yourself. An inclusive, digital-first culture that invests in you, gives you a platform for continuous learning, and access to an incredible breadth and depth of opportunities to grow your career.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Your needs are as unique as you are. Hybrid working is a way in which our people can balance their time between the office, home or another remote location. It’s a locally managed and flexed informal discretionary arrangement. As a minimum we’re all expected to attend the workplace for collaboration and other specific reasons, on average three days per week.
What you will be doing:
With this exciting opportunity you will get a chance to be involved with the following:
- Develop and maintain the operational security standards and all associated procedures for the Nuclear Licensed Sites in accordance with JSP 440 Supp 1.
- Co-ordinate appropriate training and/or familiarisation with the RRSL Site Security Force to ensure that security arrangements and contingency plans are fit for purpose to respond to incidents.
- Support the planning, co-ordination and execution of site security exercises and Manage compliance against the Gov 007 (SPF) Security policy.
- You will Manage and lead the investigation of security breaches and incidents and maintain appropriate records and reports whilst also acting as the line manager of the Site Security Supervisors.
- Support the maintenance of the Site Security Plan, Company Security Manual and Security Risk Register whilst also managing the site wide Security Management System, including all satellite locations.
- Deliver the weekly Site Induction Brief as required.
- Provide and maintain local work instructions for the security team.
- Maintain awareness of current and future changes in government and company guidance or legislation that may impact on the local operating procedures and work instructions.
- Act as a lead security manager in the event of a site security incident or emergency
Who we’re looking for:
At Rolls-Royce we embrace agility, are bold, pursue collaboration and seek simplicity in everything we do. These principles form our values and behaviours and are an essential component of our assessment process and are fundamental qualities that we seek for all roles.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of MoD Security Policy.
- Experience of government security organisations.
- Extensive experience of security operations and incident response arrangements in compliance with the National Protective Security Authority for the protection of critical national infrastructure standards.
- Extensive knowledge of security controls associated with the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Plant.
- Membership of the Defence Industry Security Association.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy at Our people | Rolls-Royce
To work for Rolls-Royce Submarines you need to hold a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance. Rolls-Royce will support the application for Security Clearance if you don’t currently already have this in place. Due to the nature of work the business conducts and the protection of certain assets, you must hold a UK nationality. Any dual nationals will require additional scrutiny and background checks prior to commencing work with RRSL.
Closing date: 15/02/24
Posting Date08 Feb 2024; 00:02
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs