Security and Compliance Analyst
India - Hyderabad
SalesforceBieten Sie die beste Customer Experience mit einem einzigen CRM-Tool für Sales, Kundenservice, Marketing, Commerce & IT. Jetzt 30 Tage testen!
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Security and Compliance Analyst
As a Security & Compliance Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the security, privacy, and technology compliance of our infrastructure and products. Acting as a trusted advisor to our customers, you will transparently provide them with technical information and support to address their security concerns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and leverage your expertise to maintain customer-facing documents, manage audits, and drive process improvements.
Collaborate with Salesforce customers and prospects to complete security and compliance questionnaires.
Maintain and update customer-facing security and compliance documents, including white papers.
Manage customer security audits with end-to-end responsibility, working across time zones
Provide valuable input to the Product Management organization based on customer-generated requests
Create and maintain a comprehensive security and compliance knowledge base across multiple Salesforce services for Sales and Customer Success teams
Support the development of security and compliance training programs for internal Sales and Customer Success groups
Ensure customer audit readiness by preparing evidence documentation for audits
Drive process improvements by leveraging the SFDC platform
Work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field
Graduate/Post-Graduate/Diploma in Information Security or Cyber Security
6+ years of experience in supporting RFPs/RFIs for large customers across industries, focusing on security and compliance, within a Global On-demand environment
3+ years of experience in managing Application Security & Risk Assessments and Cloud Security Questionnaires
Strong understanding of various security certifications for Cloud environments (e.g., CSA CAIQ, SOC 2, ISO 27K, PCI-DSS, etc.)
Good organizational skills with the ability to meet stringent timeline requirements
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical and research skills
Preferred certifications: CISA, CISSP
Note: This job description serves as a general summary of the core responsibilities and qualifications for this position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfill the goals of the role.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs