SCO - Insider Threat Analyst (TS/SCI) - DODF2
Chantilly, VA, United States
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms, ground, soldier, and maritime systems in 50+ locations world-wide. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in the fields of sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
QinetiQ US’s dedicated experts in defense, aerospace, security, and related fields all work together to explore new ways of protecting the American Warfighter, Security Forces, and Allies. Being a part of QinetiQ US means being central to the safety and security of the world around us. Partnering with our customers, we help save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend.
Why Join QinetiQ US?
If you have the courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges, then you will experience a unique working environment where innovative teams blend different perspectives, disciplines, and technologies to discover new ways of solving complex problems. In our diverse and inclusive environment, you can be authentic, feel valued, be respected, and realize your full potential. QinetiQ US will support you with workplace flexibility, a commitment to the health and well-being of you and your family and provide opportunities to work with a purpose. We are committed to supporting your success in both your professional and personal lives.
QinetiQ has an immediate opening for an Insider Threat Program Analyst to provide direct support to the Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO)'s Security Directorate. The candidate will be responsible for establishing from the ground up, a comprehensive Insider Threat (InT) program that is compliant with applicable requirements contained in Executive Orders, National Policy and DoD policy. The candidate will provide recommendations and advice directly to SCO's Director, Director of Security, and Director of Intelligence for all matters related to Insider Threat.
- Establish, from the ground up, a comprehensive Insider Threat (InT) program that meets compliance requirements contained in Executive Orders (EO), National Policy, and DoD Policy subject to compliance inspections by the National InT Task Force (NITTF) and the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security (OUSD(I&S)).
- Be responsible for correlating, analyzing and organizing various data streams, triggers, and anomalous behaviors in order to provide the Government InT hub and Int baselines, items of interest and focus issues.
- Work directly with SCO's AFOSI liaison to identify trends and unusual behavior
- Design and develop an InT program, develop SOPs, write manuals, and make recommendations for corrective actions for any and all delinquent items that do not meet DoD or National policy
- Oversee, coordinate and plan the annual report to the Agency InT Program Manager, InT hub and SCO Director
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in security and Insider Threat
- TS/SCI Clearance Required; Must be able to obtain, maintain TS/SCI clearance; #qinetiqclearedjob
- Ability to work independently and create a program from the ground - up with limited oversight or management
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Masters degree
- 10 years experience with Insider Threat programs
- Experience with DoD and/or IC customers
Company EEO Statement
If because of a medical condition or disability you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to staffing@us.QinetiQ.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt. 4 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
QinetiQ US is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All Qualified Applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Minneapolis, MN, United States Minneapolis, MN, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 95K - 135K * USD 95K+ *
EAC Product Development Solutions
Information Security AnalystAudits Compliance Industrial Monitoring Pentesting Travel +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs