North Gate Business Park Sy.No 2/1, and Sy.No 2/2, KIAL Road, Venkatala Village, Chowdeshwari Layout, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Location:North Gate Business Park Sy.No 2/1, and Sy.No 2/2, KIAL Road, Venkatala Village, Chowdeshwari Layout, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka 560064
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Pratt & Whitney is working to transform the future of flight once again, designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect, and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
The ISSO/Architect will work with the global technology teams at P&W to ensure that the cybersecurity requirements of information systems are met throughout the lifecycle of the systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with solution architects, developers, system administrators, information system owner (ISO) and project managers to help them satisfy the security requirements to attain an Authorization to Operate (ATO) accreditation for their systems.
· Ensure that changes to Information Systems, its environment, and/or operational needs that may affect the authorization status are reported to the ISO and ISSO (Information Systems Security Officer).
· Translate security requirements into specific technical actions for IT staff.
· Understand the requirements for Global Trade assessments and work with the team to complete the assessments.
· Understand the requirements for Privacy Impact assessments and work with the team to complete the assessments.
· Request and review vulnerability scans to satisfy the ATO requirements.
· Work with ISSO and ISO to develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) in response to reported security vulnerabilities.
· Oversee and track the timely completion of (POAMs).
· Ensure that system security documentation is developed, maintained, reviewed, and updated on a continuous basis, including network diagrams.
· Thoroughly document the purpose, boundary and function of a given system that is looking for ATO accreditation.
· Gather required security control evidence to support the ATO process.
· Ensure the removal and retirement of systems being decommissioned in coordination with the ISO and ISSO.
· Provide ATO and NIST 800-171 guidance to system development teams to ensure accreditation success.
· Maintain status of ATO packages and upcoming expiration.
· Maintain close working relationship with ATO team.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years’ relevant experience; or Master’s degree and minimum 3 years relevant experience. Preferred fields of study include Information Technology, Computer Science, Management of Information Systems or engineering discipline.
· 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity or Engineering or Aerospace industry
· Experience in systems security including but not limited to various computer hardware and software, operating systems, and application solutions in both a stand-alone and in LAN/WAN configurations
· Experience with information security toolsets such as anti-virus, vulnerability assessments, Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
· Experience with IT and/or network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for UNIX, MS Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
· Understanding of computer architecture, computer networking, operating systems and fundamentals of computer and network security
· Experience with management of security frameworks, NIST 800-171 preferred.
· Experience with vulnerability scanning, risk assessment and mitigation strategies
· Effectively works well with other employees
· Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; strong ability to be an active listener; ability to present complex, technical ideas in a clear and concise manner to non-technical audiences
· Ability to adapt to change, work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
· Fluent in written and verbal English with excellent communication and writing skills.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs