Acquisition Program Analyst, SME (Advanced Weapons & Electronic Warfare) - TS-SCI (AQP, Global Power Programs)
Pentagon/WDC, United States
OBXtek is looking to fill a position on our STAQSS II contract that supports the Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition (SAF/AQ). The objective is to provide specialized expertise to complement the organization’s inherent resources for effective and efficient mission accomplishment and continuity, introduction of innovation, and enhancement of technical competence.
This position is currently telework eligible, with on-site work at the Pentagon 4-5 days per week. This position may be 100% on site in the future.
AQP, Global Power Programs Directorate, directs, plans, and programs for development, procurement, and product support of $10B portfolio of global power programs. The portfolio includes legacy fighters such as the F-15, F-16 and A-10 as well as fifth-generation aircraft like the F-22 and F-35. It encompasses the entirety of the AF munitions procurements to include weapons currently used in OIR operations such as Joint Directed Attack Munition, Small Diameter Bomb, and Hellfire missiles. Finally, the Global Power portfolio captures the AF investments in nuclear triad to include the legacy and modernized ICBM and Cruise Missile programs.
OBXtek is currently staffing for an Acquisition Program Analyst, SME who will focus on Advanced Weapons and Electronic Warfare programs, as well as other AQP programs as needed. This position supports the Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support II (STAQSS II) contract for the Headquarters Air Force at the Pentagon.
This position will directly support Headquarters-level actions regarding the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile/Long Range Anti-Ship Missile (JASSM/LRASM), High-speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM)/HARM Targeting System (HTS), Stand-in Attack Weapon/Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile - Extended Range (SIAW/AARGM-ER), Future Advanced Weapons Analysis Program.
Tasks for this position include:
- Supporting HAF budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft platforms.
- Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Providing impartial assessments of programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime Contractor technical and operational issues.
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
- Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction.
- Tracking compliance with stated program direction and identifying issues.
- Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
- Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DoD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Maintaining historical Air Force weapon program documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training material.
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, MAJCOM, NATO, coalition, or bi-lateral activities.
- Preparing PPBE documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program.
- Supporting the HAF review process - AFROCs, JWCAs, DABs, Congressional cycle, ASPs, AFRBs, CSBs, GAO reports, etc.
- Reviewing and documenting MDR and FOIA requests.
- Monitoring on-going studies, analyses, and developmental work relevant to weapon systems.
- Supporting program-specific efforts like CONOPS development, CDD, CPD, IER, and requirements working groups.
- Reviewing and providing data to assist in preparation for legislative hearings, program documentation, briefing packages and read-aheads, Congressional staffer visits, and other events to ensure an integrated and consistent Air Force position in response to Congressional questions, issues, and requests for information on assigned program/portfolio.
- Handles confidential and classified (Secret/TS-SCI) information, correspondence, and communications.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR
Experience with 5th Generation Fighters - F-15E, F-35, especially the F-22
Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 10+ years of acquisition experience in a System Program Office and/or Air Force Headquarters
- 5+ years of experience working on or directly supporting advanced weapons technology efforts involving the integration of new capabilities into existing platforms, deep familiarity with the Air Force requirements development process, a firm understanding of the various organizations involved in the decision-making process for what technologies are needed to address current and emerging threats
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Air Force requirements development process
- Must have demonstrated experience collaborating decisions across multiple and diverse stakeholders to meet a common and challenging technical objective, particularly objectives that address current and emerging threats
- Must have a strong background on the process for transitioning a technology from the lab environment to an executing program
- Master’s degree in a Business, Finance or Engineering discipline
Highly Desired Experience:
- Air Force Material Command (AFMC), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC)
Security ClearanceTop Secret with SCI eligibility
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs