Senior Cyberspace Threat Intelligence Analyst
Fort Gordon, GA, United States
United States (U.S.) Army Cyber Command’s (ARCYBER) mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and Cyberspace Operations, as authorized or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to adversaries. Established in October 2010, ARCYBER is the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to the U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), responsible for conducting cyberspace operations (i.e., Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO), Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) operations), as directed and authorized, on behalf of Commander, USCYBERCOM. ARCYBER organizes, trains, educates, mans, equips, funds, administers, deploys, and sustains ARCYBER forces to conduct cyberspace operations.
The Senior Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst:
- Serves as an experienced All-Source Intelligence analyst that applies intelligence analysis skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat.
- Provides tailored, all-source current analysis addressing adversary cyberspace capabilities, intentions, and actions affecting Army operations worldwide with limited guidance.
- Conducts research, analyzes, and creates products/reports from multiple intelligence and operational sources to provide situational awareness of critical elements of the information environment.
- Assesses threat modus-operandi, tools, techniques, alliances, and activities of influence and cyber-related organizations and personnel within foreign governments, and of non-state actors such as terrorist groups.
- Assesses adversary levels of technical expertise and access to resources, such as zero-day exploits and custom advanced malware to determine their ability to carry out attacks.
- Monitors current activity trends of the organization’s network and other government and commercial networks. Contributes to the body of knowledge on adversary cyberspace capabilities and intentions.
- Understands information warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures and applies that understanding to analysis and production.
- Supports intelligence planning, identifies intelligence requirements, gaps, and develops Indicators and Warning (I&W) which helps create and recommend solutions.
- Develops Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) threat assessments to support Protection Review Board (PRB)/Quarantine Review Board (QRB).
- Experienced with threat profiling and intel data correlation. Prepared to create link analysis charts to visualize all reportable cyber activity and to track the scope and details of related activities.
- Possesses an understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Develops reports and briefs analytical findings and conclusions to support the client.
- Enhances stakeholder relationships; advises and coordinates actions.
- Mentors mid-level and junior staff.
BA/BS degree with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in DoD or the IC, or an MA/MS degree with 8+ years of experience in DoD or the IC or High School diploma with 16+ years of experience in DoD or the IC.
- Current top secret security clearance with the ability to pass a CI Poly
- Formal DoD or IC training in intelligence analysis.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience with cyberspace operations and/or intelligence support to cyberspace operations.
- Prior experience at a service component headquarters, Joint Task Force, sub-unified command or combatant command staff
- Prior experience with joint, multi-service operations, and/or multiple warfighting domains
- Desired Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, COMPTIA CySA+, COMPTIA Security + CE, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP) or higher
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Salary Range Explanation
At Noblis we recognize and reward your contributions, provide you with growth opportunities, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, and work-life programs. Our award programs acknowledge employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our service standards. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in our benefit programs. Other offerings may be provided for employees not within this category. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Benefits page on our Careers site.
Salary at Noblis is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, the combination of education, certifications, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, internal and external equity, location, and clearance level, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements and applicable employment laws. The projected compensation range for this position is provided within the posting and are based on full time status. Part time staff receive a prorated salary based on regularly scheduled hours. The estimated minimum and maximum displayed represents the broadest range for this position (inclusive of high geographic and high clearance requirements), and is just one component of Noblis’ total compensation package for employees.
Posted Salary RangeUSD $93,420.00 - USD $163,530.00 /Yr.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More jobs like this
Dallas, TX, US, 75219 Dallas, TX, US, 75219 Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 117K+
Assurance - Forensic and Integrity Services - Data Analytics - Senior - Multiple Positions - 1469155Analytics Azure CFCE CISA CISM CISSP +10
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs