Online Masters Cyber and Network Security Adjunct Faculty
ONLINE/REMOTE, VA, United States
ECPI UniversityECPI University is a regionally accredited university offering accelerated degree programs in technology and healthcare in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, and 100% Online.
We are looking for instructors to teach in our graduate Computer Technology program. No prior teaching experience is needed; we provide training, mentoring, and ongoing faculty support. Our terms are five weeks long and offer faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experiences to help students achieve learning outcomes. Candidates must be available evenings and weekends to support our busy adult learners.
Doctoral degree in Computer Science with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution.
CISSP Certification preferred
5-7 years industry experience required within the last 5 years.
- Wireless Mobile Security/Networking/CyberSecurity. Experience with CyberSecurity policies and strategies. Advanced knowledge of various security implications of virtualization and storage technologies.
- Required to teach one live session each week and hold one live office hour per week via Zoom
- Comfortable being first point of contact to troubleshoot software or technical concerns for students. Ability to quickly build connections with students using strong interpersonal skills (including approachability and empathy).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a 5-week accelerated course environment
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
Online Faculty Technical Requirements:
Reliable high-speed internet required
Responsible for supplying your own windows-based computer and webcam that pass the ECPI University minimum requirements test.
Benefits of Employment
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. If you are looking for an opportunity to share your industry experience, provide practical hands-on instruction, and make a real difference in our students’ lives, ECPI University may be for you.
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits on the first of the month after thirty (30) days of employment, some of which are highlighted below:
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement plan
- Health Advocate
- Some industry certifications
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts (i.e. Tickets at Work, Verizon Wireless, MetLife Pet Insurance)
- IPad/Computer Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs