Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst - Senior Manager
State StreetState Street provides investment servicing, investment management, investment research and trading services to institutional investors worldwide.
Who we are looking for Charles River Development seeks to recruit a Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst to manage our vulnerability scanning and remediation processes. This role includes actioning and leading response strategies in our organization and providing relevant reporting to stakeholders. This position requires the ability to collaborate across the enterprise to drive remediation activities. The Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst should have a go-getter attitude and friendly demeanor. At CRD, team cohesiveness and welcoming personalities are highly valued, and the prospect must be able to demonstrate this during their interview process
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Cyber Security Vulnerability Analyst you will
- Establish and refine processes and capabilities to respond to critical vulnerabilities and vulnerability risk that impacts CRD
- Collaborate with the CRD IT team and platform owners on all vulnerability management and reporting.
- Collaborate with the CRD IT team and other stakeholders to generate reporting metrics for vulnerability management across the enterprise.
- Build relationships with other business areas.
- Provide training, informational, and educational materials to impacted employees and teams
- Ensure departmental alignment to security standards and strategy
- Define and maintain vulnerability management business processes and policies using a risk-based priority methodology
- Stay up to date on recent vulnerability management capabilities while maintaining regular cadence with key industry players
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technology teams
- Effective verbal and written communication, presentation, and documentation
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and interest in vulnerability related trends
- Familiarity with the CVE Program and utilization of the CVE catalog
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 5+ years in information security experience
- 2+ years of experience in a vulnerability management role
- Professional industry-specific certifications
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage and cloud)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerShell, Power BI and other Microsoft Tools
- Travel may be required up to 10% of the time
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs