Senior Consultant in Cybersecurity
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT...
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm created in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2800 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors and 17 % of our revenue is generated from engagements with a CSR focus.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in different projects and you will mainly work on the following topics:
- Design, implementation, management, monitoring and improvement of security measures for the protection of data, applications, system and network infrastructures.
- Advise on the technical choices of Cybersecurity measures: architecture, dimensioning, modeling, PoC, PoV, integration, operation, system hardening, maintenance, upgrading and evolution
- Response to Cyber Security incidents and violations; Reverse engineering; Root cause analysis
- Preparation of approval files, in particular the Security Architecture File, Security Justification File, Security Plans and Interconnection Policy.
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting cybersecurity strategies
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- Master degree in /engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 3 to 6 years’ experience within a consultancy firm with experience in cybersecurity projects
- Knowledge in Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell.
- Knowledge in IP Networks, Operating Systems (Unix / Linux, Windows and/or macOs), Cloud (AWS, Azure and/or GCP), Applications (Web Server, BDD, Middleware, etc) as well as Cryptography; knowledge in Blockchain would be a real plus
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, The Netherlands)
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs