SAP Product Security Analyst
IN-KA-BANGALORE-NEON BUILDING WEST TOWER
Baker HughesBaker Hughes | We take energy forward - making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet.
SAP Product Security Analyst
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?
join our team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in Well Intervention requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to improve their operations reliably and efficiently.
Partner with the best
You will focus on application security, user access, and role governance for our SAP technology suite of applications. You will work in a team to troubleshoot issues with security objects, identify and implement appropriate solutions to minimize risk, and protect data at the application layer.
As a SAP Product Security Analyst, you will be responsible for
- Implementing, upgrading, and providing project support on different landscapes such as ECC 6.0, BI/BW, BOBJ, HANA, HR, XI, CRM, SRM, SCM, Gateway, Solution Manager, BTP/CPI, etc.
- Collaborating with Project Manager, business process leaders, SAP DevOps, and various DT teams to complete security project deliverables
- Reviewing the SAP ABAP programs developed for the Integration and make sure appropriate authorization checks are in place.
- Analyzing the risk associated with the project implementation and secure the system using SAP GRC components.
- Recommending and developing security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss and eliminate backdoor access vulnerabilities.
- Implementing new projects and running & maintaining current enviornment
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum 6 years of professional experience.
- Have Strong communication skills are required to effectively collaborate with project, technical, and business contacts
- Have experience in SAP operations and project implementations.
- Have Knowledge of and adherence to SOX and SOD controls
- Have exposure to different systems of SAP ( ECC Preferred)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs