GDS Consulting Cyber Security Attack and Penetration Testing Senior
EYMit unseren vier integrierten Geschäftsbereichen — Wirtschaftsprüfung und prüfungsnahe Dienstleistungen, Steuerberatung, Unternehmensberatung und Strategy and Transactions — sowie unserem Branchenwissen unterstützen wir unsere Mandanten dabei,...
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for Security Consultant / Senior Security Consultant with expertise in penetration testing. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform penetration testing which includes internet, intranet, web application, wireless, social engineering, physical penetration testing.
- Execute penetration testing projects using the established methodology, tools and rules of engagements.
- Execute red team assessments to highlight gaps impacting organizations security postures.
- Identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in a wide array of systems in a variety of situations.
- Perform in-depth analysis of penetration testing results and create report that describes findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
- Convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives.
- Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10 web and the ability to effectively communicate methodologies and techniques with development teams
- Understanding and experience with Active Directory attacks.
- Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
- Develop automated solutions that mitigate risks throughout the organization.
- Ability to automate DAST/SAST solutions and reporting
- Support SDLC and agile environments with application security testing and source code reviews.
- Provide technical leadership and advise to junior team members on attack and penetration test engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of web-based application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10).
- Good understanding of enterprise security controls in Active Directory / Windows environments
- Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
- Understanding of network security and popular attacks vectors.
- Ability to communicate detailed technical information to a non-technical audience clearly
- Experience with Operation Technology / Internet of Things, Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), Active Directory and 802.1x penetration testing
- Strong understanding of security principles, policies, and industry best practices
- Demonstrable flair for technical writing, including engagement reports, presentations and operating procedures
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in penetration testing which may include at least three of the following: internet, intranet, web application penetration tests, wireless, social engineering, physical and Red Team assessments.
- One of the following certifications: OSCP, OSCE, OSEP, OSWE, CREST, CRTE, eCPTX, or eWPTX
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, UNIX, any other major operating systems.
- 4-9 years of work experience in Strategy and Operations projects
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Certifications: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT.
What we look for
Who can perform penetration testing which includes internet, intranet, wireless, web application, social engineering and physical penetration testing and provide analysis for the testing results.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Active Directory Agile Application security AWS Azure CISSP Cloud CREST DAST eWPTx Exploit GCP GPEN GWAPT Internet of Things Linux Network security OSCE OSCP OSWE OWASP Pentesting Red team SAST SDLC Strategy TCP/IP UNIX Vulnerabilities Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs