Information Security Officer
Dublin, IE, D12 P651
AllianzAs an international financial services provider, Allianz offers worldwide products and solutions in insurance and asset management.
The Information Security Officer is a key role in the IS Governance Security team. Located in Dublin he/she will take a leading role in establishing the Data Security & Data Leakage Prevention capabilities within the organization. With a focus on the procedural and organizational aspects he/she will oversee the effective implementation of these capabilities across Allianz Technology, as well as facilitating implementation across the operational entities of the AZ Group
Information Security Officer related responsibilities:
- Deliver security-related subject matter activities in at least two of the following domains: Information Security Management System (ISMS), Information Security Risk Management (ISRM), IS Audit & Compliance, Security Culture & Awareness.
- Initiate, lead or support the execution of global IS programs in the domains mentioned above.
- Provide information security consulting to and liaison with relevant stakeholders (e.g. IT, other safeguarding functions).
- Oversee compliance with Group-wide standards, regulatory requirements and industry security standards in all Allianz Technology services and projects.
- Support on the promotion of knowledge and awareness of Allianz Technology information security requirements and processes. Data Security & Data Leakage Prevention related responsibilities:
- Ensure regular and adequate information provisioning to relevant committees as well as exchange and collaborate amongst stakeholder groups such as e.g. Service Managers and Service Owners.
- Review, maintain and update the AZ OEs’ adoption and demand of the DLP shared standard solutions.
- Oversee projects related to enhancing DLP functionalities in shared services delivered through AZ Technology.
- Experience in Information Security related fields; supporting certifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP and similar are a plus.
- Professional experience with DLP, Information Classification & Cloud technologies.
- Professional experience with establishing/improving security processes and security controls.
- Sound knowledge of IT security technologies (in particular ISO270xx, COBIT5/2019).
- Project management and/or leadership experience in complex enterprise environments, preferably in agile teams.
- Experienced with agile methodology and developed an agile mindset.
- Being able to exercise good levels of independence, judgement, and initiative.
- Good working knowledge in another European language, preferably German.
40584 | IT & Tech Engineering | Professional | Non-Executive | Allianz Technology | Full-Time | Permanent
About Allianz Technology
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 12,000 employees located in 51 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity and cultural background, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs