SOC Architect - Information Security
IcertisGo beyond contract lifecycle management with Icertis Contract Intelligence. Transform your contracts with an AI-powered CLM platform into structured, connected and on-demand data that automates, processes, reduces risk and maximizes the value...
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Responsible for design, architecture and maintenance of an Azure Sentinel in a highly dynamic Product engineering environment for IT and Cloud systems
- Log source integration expertise: Demonstrated understanding of ingestion load, SIEM policies, diverse log sources (not limited to network devices, servers, applications, cloud platforms, etc.)
- Policy design and implementation: Tailored and robust policies that can be scrutinized against frameworks such as MITRE, with a continuous view on MTTx (mean time to respond/ resolve).
- Recognize the role of Defender – in this environment where first line of defense is almost always a Defender (for cloud apps, EDR, etc.) and appreciate the role of a SIEM as a means to correlation, subsequently.
- Understanding of Microsoft Secure Score card for continuous review, security posture assessment and improvement.
- CSIRT Operations Management – Proficient in managing an Incident lifecycle to effectively detect, respond and mitigate cybersecurity incidents including Response Planning, RCA (root cause analysis) and Execution
- Strong familiarity with cloud capabilities and products and services for Azure, and demonstrated expertise across one or more of leading SIEM products in the market (could be Sentinel, Q-Radar, Splunk, etc.)
- A deep understanding of networking, e.g. IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, load balancer, DNS.
- A deep understanding of configuring SIEM policies, architecture to correlate logs and events across the variety of data sources mentioned above.
- Strong familiarity with cloud native tools in Azure, e.g. Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Security Center.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like PowerShell and Python for automation.
- Threat hunting – experience, exposure to the concept and custom handling of threat hunting scenarios.
- Compliance driven dashboards – an ability to configure and dashboard security posture for some of the leading Compliance standards impacting Information Security (such as NIST)
- Custom visualization expertise – in creating tailored dashboards, views.
- Python programming – for security analytics, threat hunting, exposure to ML models relevant for custom rules.
- Vulnerability management – good to have grounded skills on one or more dependent areas (such as networks, applications, cloud platforms) to be able to articulate vulnerability remediation procedures and integration with SIEM
- Working with the Business to effectively communicate the risks of identified vulnerabilities and make recommendations regarding the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate identified risks.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, India Bengaluru, India Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
PTO Enabling Capabilities Engineering – Sr. Director Security and Privacy Engineering Team ManagerAgile Analytics APIs Artificial Intelligence Automation AWS +27
Career development Competitive pay Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs