Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Security
DarktraceDarktrace AI interrupts in-progress cyber-attacks in seconds, including ransomware, email phishing, and threats to cloud environments and critical infrastructure.
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our team as Senior Product Marketing Manager for Cloud Security. This role will place Darktrace at the center of the Cloud Network Application Protection Platform (CNAPP), Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) conversations in Cybersecurity, launch disruptive new technology innovations, and raise the profile of our existing product, the CNAPP and adjacent markets.
As a highly motivated individual, you will define and execute the go-to-market strategy for your coverage area with the goal of creating outright leadership in the markets we serve. While partnering closely with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales, you will:
- Know the CNAPP and adjacent markets better than anyone in the industry.
- Become an expert and go-to resource for sales and marketing in Darktrace technology, your products, and the personas they serve.
- Be a messaging powerhouse, effectively translating technical capabilities to develop compelling messaging that resonates with customers and brings products to life.
- Generate impactful content that alters perceptions, articulates meaningful value, and guides audiences to practical outcomes.
- Evangelize externally and enable internally the benefits of Darktrace portfolio, become a thought leader in the industry and for Darktrace, increasing the awareness and knowledge.
- Translate market, customer, and product knowledge to guide teams to meet share of voice, awareness, demand, and revenue targets by overseeing go-to-market strategy, execution, and launches.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of all aspects of your product, including market trends, analyst sentiment, customer requirements, usage and buying behavior, partner ecosystem behavior, and competitor offerings to apply to all aspects of your role.
- Help plan and launch new products or capabilities into market, with oversight into all aspects of delivery including marketing, sales, partner, and other teams.
- Use market, customer, and competitive research to create impactful messaging and assist sales in customer engagements.
- Develop and own product messaging, positioning, and value propositions that differentiate Darktrace products in the market.
- Educate the market about Darktrace’s core technical value offerings through multiple collateral such as demos, white-papers, workshops, presentations and technical blogs, driving views of that content.
- Engage and educate analysts, sales, and partners about the product and market its serves.
- Provide input into product roadmap, sales strategy, and pricing based on market and customer research findings, industry analyst interactions and competitive findings.
- Craft engaging audience-specific content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, data sheets, whitepapers and sales playbooks that can be utilized globally.
- Conduct ROI/TCO analysis and develop content to help customers make the business case for Darktrace.
- Great in communications, time management, a creative and analytical thinker that pushes boundaries and has a healthy respect for detail.
- Proven track record of success in product marketing within the cybersecurity industry.
- Minimum of 6 years Enterprise Software / SaaS product marketing experience.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the security buyer and the cybersecurity landscape, including industry trends, solutions, and competitive landscape. History or knowledge in either of the following product categories:
- Cloud Security: General
- CNAPP: CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, or adjacent
- Cloud Detection and Response
- Great communicator, storyteller and presenter to break down complex concepts into extremely simple and clear terms, a writer developing clear and simple messaging and content, and a creator that is comfortable building and delivering presentations in a range of environments.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset that is detail oriented.
- Business acumen and understanding of product revenue goals and pricing.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other departments and regions.
- Ability to perform required travel, cross-country and internationally.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent field or military experience.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Package
- 23 days paid holiday plus UK bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after two years’ service,
- Additional birthday day off,
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme with 4% employer contribution and minimum 5% employee contribution,
- Optional BUPA private medical insurance for you and your immediate family,
- Life assurance with a benefit of 4x your annual basic salary,
- Employee Assistance Programme offering both on-line and telephone support and resources to you and your family,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Active social and charity initiatives including our matched charitable giving scheme and employee recognition scheme.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs