Director, Security Architecture
Eagan, MN, United States
Therapy BrandsAt Therapy Brands we create high-value clinical, billing, and practice management software made by and for therapists.
Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.
The Director of Security Architecture is responsible for leading the establishment and enforcement of security measures across the organization, coordinating the vulnerability management program, and ensuring seamless integration of security standards.
- This role will oversee the implementation of security mechanisms, processes, and tooling that keep our corporate networks and production systems safe, conducting reviews of infrastructure and applications to ensure that our developer and sysadmin teams maintain high standards.
- Communication and collaboration with other business units is important to drive security standards and ensure seamless execution of evolving policies.
- Identifies, evaluates, tests, and implements appropriate security products, tools, and systems to establish and ensure a secure infrastructure.
- Architect and lead the vulnerability management program for the entire enterprise. Develop and present on remediation and mitigation plans to address systemic issues and root causes identified during and between projects. Drive the Vulnerability remediation throughout the enterprise by driving actions.
- Manage Information security project timelines, budgets and interdependencies related to integration planning, improvement initiatives, system development/launches, operational systems improvements, and other projects as established by corporate operating plan.
- Contribute to the Security organization go forward design and talent selection: Interviewing, hiring; Establishing priorities, goals and objectives for new functions; Defining performance criteria; Allocating workload and setting deadlines.
- Ensures that all architecture designs, plans, and controls meet a high bar by managing the security review and exception process for both on-prem and cloud environments.
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting cyber security risk assessments, assist with the evaluation and testing of software for possible impact on system security.
- Bachelor's Degree with an Engineering pedigree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years broad and diverse experience across cybersecurity strategy, compliance, operations, security architecture, vulnerability management, and cloud security.
- Candidates for this role should have a strong background in infrastructure, application security, networking, and have experience directly managing technical resources.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and drive outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups. Analytical aptitude with an emphasis on investigative, methodical critical questioning and logical thinking; a data-driven decision maker.
- Working knowledge and experience with "Cloud Architectures" (e.g., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and the ability to address the unique security considerations of secure Cloud computing (e.g., integrating cloud with Secure SDLC (SSDLC), Data Protection, OWASP top-10.
- Hands-on experience architecting, automating, maintaining, and securing Cloud Computing Platforms (AWS/Azure). Experience assessing security posture of cloud resources and using infrastructure-as-code tools, (e.g., Terraform).
- Working experience with modern development and deployment workflows (Docker containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD platforms). Possess strong security fundamentals and have solid threat modeling and security architecture skills.
- Experience to successfully distill complex technical information into clear, concise yet comprehensive communication material. Ability to effectively present complex technical topics to non-technical and technical audiences. Project management experience and mentoring project personnel when required.
While we've outlined some key qualities we typically seek, it's essential to remember that there might be additional unique strengths and talents you possess that would make you an exceptional match for us, even if they're not explicitly mentioned. Studies have consistently highlighted the significance of this principle, particularly for individuals from disenfranchised backgrounds, including women and other marginalized groups. These individuals often hesitate to apply unless they meet every single requirement, unlike their male counterparts who are more inclined to apply when they meet around 60% of the criteria.
The message we want to convey is that taking a leap of faith and applying can be incredibly rewarding. Your distinct abilities and perspectives could be exactly what we need to create a more diverse and inclusive team. So, don't hesitate—apply today and let's explore the exciting possibilities together!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs