Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager
Quezon City, 00, PH, 1110
Position Title: Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), enables design breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies, along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy's employees worldwide.
The position is responsible for collaborating with IT and Business personnel to ensure we meet our Information Security and GRC objectives. Work cross-functionally to establish and enforce guidelines and standards to mature the effectiveness of our compliance and ensure controls are effectively implemented to mitigate risk.
- Provide thought leadership across the IT organization in effectively and efficiently meeting our SOX compliance requirements. This will include assisting IT teams in meeting current control execution requirements as well as driving our teams to mature our current control environment.
- Act as liaison with internal and external auditors for SOX audits.
- Oversee and drive remediation processes to address issues identified in security assessments, key financial application reviews, access control reviews, internal or external audits and/or other assessments.
- Coordinate and manage ITGC, application control, and key report walkthroughs, documentation requests, and testing for SOX audits.
- Manage the execution and completion of periodic access reviews for key applications and IT tools
- Manage the execution and completion of key compliance deliverables for system upgrades, implementations, and/or migrations
- Drive key IT projects by partnering with stakeholders across both IT and business to identify project requirements, risks, and compliance impacts
- Participate in various IT Risk Management and process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience in Business, Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including proven ability to successfully lead and oversee critical IT compliance related programs
- CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP and/or other related certifications
- Understanding of corporate Information Security Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Privacy functions
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of key concepts in Technology Compliance, Information Security, Risk Management, and Privacy requirements
- Strong working knowledge of IT audit program design and test methodologies
- Successful regular partnership with IT leadership teams, process owners, and Business teams
- Applies critical thinking to generate new thoughts and opportunities; has ability to collaborate and build on innovative thoughts/ideas
- Informed on industry standards and practices, and a forward thinker on new and innovative approaches
- Consistently demonstrated growth in their own skills and leadership
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
As part of our total rewards philosophy, we believe in offering and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs for our employees in order to attract and retain a talented, highly engaged workforce. Our compensation programs are focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay, an annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, we offer a strong benefits package in each of the countries in which we operate.
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application in accordance with the RA No. 10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, … Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 56K * USD 30K+ *
Service Integration and Management SIAM Lead- Baseline Clearance - 12moClearance Cloud DevSecOps ITIL Monitoring Security Clearance +1
Career development Flex hours Health care Team events Yoga
HA3-Gurgaon - DLF Cyber … HA3-Gurgaon - DLF Cyber City Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 30K - 56K * USD 30K+ *
Analyst/Associate - Incident Response (Operational Risk), Enterprise Risk ManagementFinance Incident response KPIs Python Risk assessment Risk management +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs