Cyber Security Graduate Programme 2024
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
We are delighted to announce that applications are now open for our 2024 Cyber Security Graduate Programme!
The Ryanair Deal
Joining Ryanair as a graduate, not only means joining Europe’s Largest Airline Group but will give you the opportunity to learn from some of the most commercially astute, financially minded, and creative minds in the airline industry and you will forge relationships for life.
Our unique Grad Programme allows you to rotate through a number of key areas in your chosen department while developing your skills and experience. All our Grads receive continued one on one mentoring from a designated senior staff member within their first year, will be brought on several trips throughout the network to gain a better understanding of the operation and enjoy some well-deserved social events!
Not only will you start on a highly competitive salary but on your days off you can enjoy discounted and unlimited travel throughout our entire network of over 230 destinations!
Joining Ryanair, you will be given responsibility from day one, and we won’t hold you back from there. We encourage employees to share their new ideas on how we can improve the business. You will be part of a team that makes key decisions on a daily basis, we don’t like to hang around and that’s the reason we have grown to become The World’s Largest International Airline in our short 38 year history!
As a Ryanair Graduate, your experience will be broad but significant, allowing you to further develop your career within an area that interests you. Your role could see you tackle a wide range of business challenges
Please note, only those graduating from 2022, 2023 and 2024 will be accepted. This position requires eligibility to work in Ireland on a permanent basis and travel freely throughout our network.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment. Our Dublin IT Labs team consists of +150 talented techy individuals. We also have IT Hubs in Wrocław with 200 staff, Madrid which currently has a headcount of over 150 but with ambitious plans to grow to 200 and our newest location, Portugal.
Ryanair Labs is dedicated to fostering a creative working environment and these positions will provide you with an opportunity to develop an exciting tech career and to be directly involved in work that will be seen and used by millions of Ryanair customers across Europe.
To meet the challenges and demands that will come with this growth, Ryanair Labs is recruiting a number of Computing, IT and Digital Graduates to work in its state of the art headquarters in Swords, Co. Dublin.
Successful applicants will participate in Ryanair Labs Graduate Programme on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be encouraged and given the opportunity to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to enhance Ryanair’s online customer experience. Join us at Ryanair and change the way Europe travels!!
- A relevant 2:1 degree with a strong work ethic
- Cyber Security
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Strong analytical ability to drive efficiency, quality and continuous improvements
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team in a demanding but rewarding environment.
- A strong interest in and awareness of technology and innovation.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you will gain - Our Graduate Programme is underpinned by the Ryanair philosophy that will allow you to gain a high level of experience at a fast pace. You will learn from the best people within aviation, gain an invaluable insight into Europe’s leading airline, picking up life skills along the way.
What you need to get in - You will need to be on track to achieve a minimum of 2.1 and have excelled in your degree course. We want inspirational graduates who have a story to tell and who have strong outside interests. Cultural fit at Ryanair is just as important as academics.
Application process – Application will remain open until February 2024! But we recommend getting your application in earlier as like our aircraft we like to be on-time! Everyone we hire at Ryanair needs to show the skills and behaviours that have helped us to achieve our growth over the last 38+ years and we expect candidates to demonstrate a hardworking and entrepreneurial spirit during the interview process, which will include a mandatory face to face interview.
Application form – To ensure you are putting your best foot forward, please make sure that you pay attention to the application and ensure that all information supplied is accurate. In the cover letter please state why you want to join the Ryanair Graduate Programme and let us know about which areas that you are particularly interested in working in.
When to apply
- Competitive salary
- Discounted and unlimited travel to over 235 destinations
- Death in Service Benefit – Up to 2 times of basic annual salary
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Unrivalled career progression
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs