Cyber Security Architect
Weßling, Bavaria, Germany
LiliumLilium is developing sustainable, high-speed air mobility through its electric vertical take-off and landing aircraft, vertiports and digital service.
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team, you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 950 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
You will always act with safety and integrity in mind and embody our core behaviors of efficient and positive collaboration, ownership of time, continuous improvements and, ultimately delivering results.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
You would be one of the early joiners in the growing Cyber Security function at Lilium. You will have the opportunity to shape the Cyber Security Architecture and Governance landscape for both IT and OT sides of our business.
You will be a part of the Cyber Security team and report directly to the Head of Cyber Security.
Your Day to Day Tasks:
- Review security architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security requirements to internal and external teams
- Design and evaluate secured cloud architectures and interfaces between internal and external environments, particularly hybrid cloud environments (IaaS, SaaS, etc.)
- Being the subject matter expert on topics related to cyber security for both IT and OT environments
- Understanding and working knowledge of DLP and Information Protection technologies
- Working independently to take up tasks and leading projects that would improve the overall cyber security maturity of the organization
- Validating security configurations of and access to security infrastructure technology, including firewalls and anti-malware/endpoint protection systems
- Security assessments of current and prospective vendors and partners, especially those with which we share intellectual property (IP), as well as regulated or other protected data, e.g. software as a service (SaaS) providers, cloud hosting providers, manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
- Initiate and build an overall asset protection program including Zero Trust design principles
- Support in creating a well-defined cyber security strategy and roadmap
- Participate in internal and external working groups representing cyber security
- Strong working knowledge of security infrastructure — e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, CASB and DLP
- Experience and a strong working knowledge of the methodologies to conduct threat-modelling exercises for applications and services
- Experience designing the deployment of applications and infrastructure into public cloud services, e.g. MS Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with security-related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, CSA, SOX and ISO 27001.
- Work experience in an international environment 5+ years
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) and German would be good to have
- Proactive and solution oriented independent working approach
Want to know more? Then view our 'Why join Lilium' page!
Life at Lilium:
The wellbeing of our employees is a high priority. In our HQ we have many initiatives such as free healthy food and drinks, free in-house gym and health days. In remote offices we offer online opportunities to stay connected and develop yourself as well including our culture club, learning terminal, Employee Assistance Program and many more.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs