Senior Cyber Risk Analyst
Work From Home
ProtectiveProtect your future with a life insurance policy or annuity from Protective. Discover options that give you and your family confidence for what's ahead.
This role will report to the Head of Technology, Cyber, and Data Risk Management within Enterprise Risk Management. This position will play a critical role in developing and building an industry leading Information Security Oversight program (inclusive of Info Sec and Cyber). The role will engage directly with the CISO and senior leaders across all business lines to influence the strategy and execution of key technology and cyber initiatives. The role will be responsible to ensure those efforts drive successful business objectives while ensuring risk is managed within defined appetites.
- Support definition and development of an Information Security Risk Management Framework and program.
- Establish and ensure adherence to Information Security risk frameworks and policies.
- Independently oversee and consult on technology and cyber security strategies and initiatives.
- Independently identify and assess risk related to information security processes, activities, and assets.
- Provide support to identification, review, challenge, and oversight of issue remediation.
- Provide independent oversight of CISO organization and Info Sec risks.
- Participate in the development and maturation of risk appetite statements.
- Produce Information Security and Data risk profiles along with supporting metrics and reporting.
- Review and challenge front line risk management practices and artifacts.
- Support development of a sustainable oversight model including people, processes, and technologies.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Information Security and / or Cyber Governance.
- Experience in Cyber compliance (laws, rules and regulations ex. NY DFS 500) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, verbal, and written.
- Ability to function independently and drive results.
- Strong presentation, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of Information Security Capabilities (architecture, Access Management, Vulnerability Management, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Industry frameworks (COBIT, CRI, NIST etc.) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s/University degree Technology or 5+ years of relevant information security and technology experience.
This position also offers additional incentive opportunities through an annual incentive based on individual and Company performance.
Employee Benefits: We aim to protect our employees' wellbeing through a broad benefits offering. For example, we protect physical wellbeing through health, dental and vision insurance. We protect mental wellbeing through mental health benefits and an employee assistance program. We protect time away from work with a variety of paid time away benefits (e.g., paid time off, paid parental leave, short-term disability, and a cultural observance day). We protect financial wellbeing through contributions to healthcare accounts, a pension plan, and a 401(k) plan with Company matching. All employees are encouraged to protect their overall wellbeing by engaging in ProHealth Rewards, Protective’s platform to improve wellbeing while earning cash rewards. Eligibility for certain benefits may vary by position in accordance with the terms of the Company’s benefit plans.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees are able to fully contribute and thrive. Our goal is to grow and develop our people, attract diverse talent and support strong, diverse communities.
We support diversity, equity, and inclusion by working to develop a culture of inclusion and belonging led by leaders who develop potential and embrace unique skills and abilities. Our aim is to create an equitable and accountable environment for all leaders and employees that will drive performance and impact business strategy. In this way, we can increase overall diversity for leadership roles and pipelines of talent by maturing our hiring practices, robust development opportunities and focus on retention of key talent.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
More jobs like this
Washington, District of Columbia, … Washington, District of Columbia, United States - … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 97K - 140K * USD 97K+ *
Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst - Tier 3Analytics Automation CISSP Computer Science EDR Forensics +10
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs