SAP GRC/ IAG Associate Consultant
Gurgaon, IN, 122002
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you'll do
As the SAP CoE Security Consultant, you will:
• Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
• Ability to assist customer in designing security approach(es) for their SAP on premise and Cloud environment(s), including SAP S/4 HANA
• Expertise in SAP On-Premise and Cloud solutions security management
• Good knowledge of Fiori, HANA, S/4 HANA and Cyber Security
• Good knowledge of GRC applications like Access Control (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM), Process Control, Risk management, IAG, IAS, IPS, IDM 7.2 / 8.0 applications and all its component
• Rich experience in designing security for SAP ERP, BI, EWM, SCM, HCM, Solution manager applications
• Familiarity with configuring SAP NetWeaver Identity Management, SAP Single Sign-on, SAML, APIs, X.509 certificates
• Security knowledge in Application Security (ABAP, HANA, JAVA…) and Infrastructure Security
• Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
• Strong analytical, problem solving, solution design and programming skills
• Support the internal Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
• Experience in AWS, GCP, Azure or any other Cloud environment is preferred
What You'll Bring
A minimum of 3-5 years of SAP consulting/implementation experience
• Has experience with 2 full cycle implementation
• Strong knowledge of SAP GRC, S/4 Security, SAP ETD, SAP IAS, IPS, IAG
- Exposure to Cybersecurity, SAP BTP
• Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
• Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach
• Full time Engineering/Technology Degree
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
• Ability to coach/mentor younger colleagues into delivering quality projects and consulting services
Preferred skills / beneficial
• Certification in SAP Basis, SAP GRC Access Controls and SAP Security preferred
• Experience with System Upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migration projects preferred
• Knowledge of SAP ERP and SAP Activate project methodology and accelerators, including RDS and Best Practices
Meet your team
The Center of Expertise (CoE) within SAP IDG provides the expertise in application and technology areas to deliver high-end support to our MaxAttention, Active Embedded and Enterprise Support customers.
- As CoE Engineer for SAP GRC, you will analyze SAP ERP Logistics solutions of our global customers and present the results of your findings and recommendations to IT managers and executives.
- You have the chance to design and optimize complex IT landscapes, on which our largest customers run their businesses.
- Your area of responsibility will extend to deep technology root cause analysis and introduction of best practices for operations.
Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune or Gurgaon
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378434 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
INMANBP Bengaluru (INMANBP) Manyatha INMANBP Bengaluru (INMANBP) Manyatha Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 90K * USD 35K+ *
Cyber Security Consultant -SOC (Use-case Development - Cloud) - L3/L4Automation CI/CD CISSP Cloud Incident response MITRE ATT&CK +9
Career development Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs