Information Systems Security Officer 3
WyetechWyetech is a computer engineering services company that is dedicated to providing high quality talent to solve our nation’s toughest problems. At Wyetech, we offer years of experience providing software services and solutions specializing in...
- Ensure the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for an information system.
- Support continuous monitoring of networks to detect and correct areas of security non-compliance, unmitigated vulnerabilities, and other risks.
- Follow consistent security processes and play a role in the information systems continuous monitory program.
- Perform regular audits of information systems.
- Assist the information systems security manager in preparing the information system for periodic reaccreditation.
- Create SOPs, and documents pertaining to cyber security of equipment and networks.
- Bachelor's degree plus 8-years of relevant experience or Master's degree plus 6-years of relevant experience. An Associate's degree or 18 semesters hours of military coursework/training in a computer-related field plus 10-years of relevant experience or high school diploma/GED plus 12-years of relevant experience may be considered
- Degree in Information Assurance, Information Security, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Networking, Information Science, Cyber Security, or related field
- Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Tier 1 requirements met within 6-months of position assignment.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Required Technical Skills
- Experience applying the principles of the NIST 800-53 including the procedures in the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Understanding of STE/STN requirements
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience as an ISSO with emphasis on Defense-in-Depth principles, network, and enterprise security architecture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs