Cloud Security Engineer
Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join our Information Security team in Europe (including the UK) to support the implementation of our security strategy and help build a secure cloud platform.
As a Cloud Security Engineer at Clarity AI, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security measures to protect our cloud infrastructure and applications.
You will work closely with our Platform SRE and Engineering teams to ensure that security is integrated into all aspects of our development and deployment processes.
This role requires a deep understanding of cloud security architecture, best practices, automation, and the ability to identify and mitigate potential vulnerabilities.
If you’re an experienced security engineer, you enjoy solving complex problems and working in a fast paced environment, we’re looking for you!
Role and responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement security controls in AWS
- Collaborate with Clarity AI tech teams to integrate security into the CI/CD pipeline and automate security testing
- Provide guidance on secure application architecture
- Conduct regular security assessments and vulnerability scans to identify and address potential weaknesses
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, industry best practices, and cloud security trends
- Participate in incident response and security incident investigations when necessary
- Ensure compliance with industry framework and standards as ISO27001, SOC2
- Contribute to the development of security policies, standards, and procedures
- Conduct security training and awareness programs for Tech teams
The role is based in Madrid. Clarity AI would support a relocation package in case of relocation to Madrid.
Way of Working: Hybrid
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in cloud security
- Strong knowledge and experience with AWS services and security best practices implementation
- Experience with automation tools, no-code tools and/or scripting languages for automation
- Experience with shift left security (image scanning, dependence scanning, static analysis rules) in a Continuous Delivery engineering culture
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10 and common application security vulnerabilities
- Experience in secure architecture design and threat modeling
- Knowledge of secure software development practices and SDLC
- Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified Security - Specialty, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) are a plus.
- Most important, motivation and willingness for self improvement
- ESOP / Phantom Stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity AI. That's why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or Phantom stock options.
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Premium Health Insurance: We provide access to one of the top health insurance plans in the market, powered by Cigna.
- Wellness and Fitness (Gympass): Access to your preferred and your favorite gyms and studios - as well as online live fitness classes, health & wellness apps, and virtual personal training sessions.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Analytics Application security Automation AWS Banking CCSP CI/CD Cloud Compliance Incident response ISO 27001 Machine Learning OWASP Scripting SDLC Security assessment Security strategy SOC 2 Strategy Vulnerabilities Vulnerability scans
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs