Senior risk and audit specialist within IT Security
Stockholm, SE, 111 46
NordeaNordea is a leading Nordic universal bank – we are a strong and personal financial partner with financial solutions that best meet your needs so you can achieve your goals and realise your dreams.
Job ID: 21971
Would you like to be part in shaping the future with us?
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Are you our new Risk Specialist with focus on IT?
We are looking for a senior risk specialist with broad experience of work related to risks (preferably within IT) to join Nordea’s Identity Access Management (IAM) team.
You will be part of a highly skilled team investigating, driving and coordinating risks and audits related to IAM. This is an opportunity for you to be part of a team of dedicated people eager to support our mission to Protect the Bank: De-risked, Compliant, Secure & Protected.
About this opportunity
As a part of Cyber Security, does Identity Access Management (IAM) team focus on delivering functionality to support the increasing security demands of Nordea in the IAM space.
You will play a valuable role in coordinating and following up on our risks and audits, as well as raising awareness of the importance of these topics through stakeholder management, both inside and outside of the IT organization.
What you will be doing
- Drive & contribute to analysis and investigations on risks and audits
- Create awareness of the importance of handling risks and support IAM organisation on topics related to risks/audits.
- Coordinate work related to risks and audits and secure that we meet the given timelines
- Stakeholder management with relevant parties inside and outside of the Technology organisation
- Provide support and expertise to Business Areas and Technology on IAM compliance
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – qualities we look forward to share with you.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are
- Senior person with a risk mindset
- Hands-on experience of working with risks and/or audits.
- Curious, eager to learn, pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Drive, ability to move between the details and overview
- Stand your ground in discussions, has an ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with people from different part of the organisation.
- Are a good listener
- Strong driving force, being well structured and thorough
- Have a problem-solving attitude
- Enjoy collaboration with other people, initiating & setting the scene
- Finds motivation in doing “the right thing”
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- It is preferred if you have experience of working with risks/audits related to IT or IAM
Your experience and background
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with risks, preferably close to technology.
- You would benefit from having CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification or equivalent working experience.
- Your educational background is master’s or bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
This position is based in Helsinki, Stockholm or Gdansk.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 10/03/2024. For more information, you are welcome to contact Head of IAM Governance, Åsa Lybeck at email@example.com. Please note that we review applications continuously.
Kindly also note that a background check is mandatory for our positions.
Only for candidates in Sweden: For union information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or SACONordea@nordea.com.
Only for candidates in Poland: Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs