Vice President, IT Governance, Risk & Compliance, AGMD-RIL
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation三井住友銀行のホームページです。口座開設、住宅ローン、外貨預金、投資信託等の各種商品・サービスについて掲載しています。インターネットバンキングでは、残高照会や振込、外貨預金や投資信託のお取り引きの他、便利なWeb通帳もご利用いただけます。
Support, maintain and execute Information Technology (IT) Governance framework, policies, and processes, with reference to applicable regulations and internal policies for the list of entities supervised by AGMD. This responsibility covers areas such as IT strategy plan, IT Projects and KPIs delivery, IT Service and Incident Management, IT Budget etc.
Formalize IT Governance and oversight to IT Teams of the list of entities and support the supervision of overall IT Service Delivery through sound governance, applicable policies and frameworks, procedural controls, with reference to SMBC IT Governance Framework.
Evaluate and establish IT Control objectives that are in adherence with local laws and regulatory requirements, and group’s internal policies, for each of the entity’s country.
Provide timely and regular review of IT control & risk indicators and action plans, to a list of internal stakeholders.
Assess and mitigate IT risks by adopting or developing risk management frameworks, conducting regular risk assessments.
Perform quality assurance on IT Programs/Projects, validate compliance to the IT Service Management and Operation policies. On a need-to basis, drive and manage the development, testing and implementation of control measures or reporting, to strengthen governance and controls.
Develop and maintain incident response plans to ensure a timely and effective escalation and monitoring of IT systems incidents from the list of entities and relay such incidents to management and Head Office promptly.
Identify opportunities for IT process improvement and collaborate with cross-functional teams of entities for execution.
Work with local IT and Compliance teams in keeping abreast of development in the supervisory and regulatory requirements in respective countries.
Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent with a min. 8 years of working experience with good knowledge and experience of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance principles, as well as IT Controls in all disciplines of technology domains, preferably within the Financial Services sector.
Solid technical and functional knowledge of relevant financial services regulations and policies of Singapore and Asia region.
Experience in IT Governance Reviews, Controls Testing and Assurance, and delivery of training.
Good understanding of the overall IT Operational processes in the financial services industry.
Proven ability to understand, identify, analyze and communicate the operational risks within processes, in a structured and logical approach.
Proven experience in applying legal/regulatory guidance into solving practical problems.
Strong decision-making skills, with the ability to demonstrate sound judgement.
Strong problem solving and numerical skills and well-verse in interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Ability to manage and prioritize large workloads and deliver within tight deadlines.
Ability to appreciate diverse cultures and facilitate smooth communications between Head Office, Singapore office and entities.
Proficiency in both English and Japanese is highly preferred as this role needs to prepare reports in Japanese for reporting to Head Office in Japan. This role also needs to present and communicate with stakeholders and counterparts in Tokyo Head Office who mainly communicate in Japanese.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Sydney, Australia Sydney, Australia Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 30K - 51K * USD 30K+ *
Staff Application Security Engineer (AppSec) - Open to remote across ANZApplication security AWS CI/CD Cloud DevOps Docker +11
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Home office stipend +1
Auckland, Australia Auckland, Australia Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 175K - 250K * USD 175K+ *
Security Engineering Manager, Application Security (Open to remote across ANZ)Application security AWS Azure Cloud GCP IAM +6
Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Home office stipend Parental leave +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs