IT System Security Engineer
Molson Coors Beverage CompanyThe official website of Molson Coors Beverage Company, which for more than two centuries has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments.
Requisition ID: 29843
Molson Coors is a leading brewer with 18,000+ employees, 30+ breweries and 130+ beer brands, consumed in more than 50 countries. Our GBS history in Romania started in 2017, when Molson Coors Global Business Services was established in Bucharest, and since then we have become a 650 people strong organization and growing continuously.
We deliver centralized operations to our Molson Coors Business Units across the Globe in Finance, Master Data, Commercial, HR and IT Business Services. Our impressive brands portfolio across the world includes Miller Genuine Draft, Madri, Staropramen and Bergenbier.
Systems Engineers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of company personnel and assets. This includes speciality in troubleshooting security, network, and system problems as well as assisting in the response to system and data breaches should they occur. The role ensure company risk is managed through implementation of appropriate security controls and serve as Security Technical Lead for various IT projects.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information. Implement technical solutions and new security tools/applications to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Serve as Security Technical Lead for various IT projects and as a Subject Matter Expert to identify and define system security requirements.
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identifying and defining system security requirements. Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs.
- Develop programs/scripts as required to support security analyses and investigations, reverse engineering, reporting or as required by the information systems integrations to customize different interfaces between applications.
- Analyze/develop/test, propose and implement new internal IT security tools/controls and technical requirements for better protecting the company information systems.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Provide Tier-2 support on security infrastructure devices and applications.
- Ensure timely report about any known security incidents. Assist fellow employees with cybersecurity, software, hardware or IT needs.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Perform support and consulting of the company's personnel about security incidents and measures.
- Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs to ensure security is not degraded.
- Perform as security technical advisor or analyst for company initiatives to analyze new technologies for program conformance.
- Test solutions effectively utilizing industry standard analysis criteria involving delivery of technical reports and formal papers on test findings.
- Perform support and consulting of the company's CSIRT during incident investigations and response.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer for at least 2+ years.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including SIEM, SOAR, EDR, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- Experience with Problem Management techniques and Process Improvement methodology.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security. Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure. Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management.
- Previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, scripting languages, and/or Networks.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following programming languages such as Python, Perl, C/C++, PowerShell, etc.
- Preferred certifications such as CISSP, GISP, GSEC, CEH.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Should you need accommodation due to disability [or any other protected status] during the recruitment process, please contact Accessibility@molsoncoors.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs