Senior IT Security Engineer
All cities, LatAm, OTHER
MiratechThe combination of 30 years of development expertise, a 20-year background in customer experience, and perpetual innovation in new and disruptive technologies is the very core of who we are. An entire generation of being on the technological...
Miratech helps visionaries change the world. We are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together enterprise and start-up innovation. Today, we support digital transformation for some of the world's largest enterprises. By partnering with both large and small players, we stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps our clients further enhance their business. We are a values-driven organization and our culture of Relentless Performance has enabled over 99% of Miratech's engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding our scope, schedule, and/or budget objectives since our inception in 1989.
Miratech has coverage across 5 continents and operates in 30+ countries around the world. We currently have R&D centers in Ukraine, India, Poland, Spain, Slovakia, Canada, and our headquarters in the US. As we continue to expand globally, we are seeing India, the United States, Canada, Argentina, and Brazil rapidly evolve into key growth areas in the Miratech network. Miratech retains nearly 1000 full-time professionals, and our annual growth rate exceeds 25%. Our ForeverRemote work culture offers you the utmost flexibility that comes with remote work.
Our client is an American online digital brokerage firm. Our project stands out as the top investing app, offering an incredibly easy and appealing way to invest in the stock market. With 86% of the population never having had the chance to own stocks due to their intimidating cost, this application aims to break down those barriers and make stock ownership accessible to everyone.
The project: the best Investment & Asset Management Platform, an online stockbroker with an interesting, unusual twist. They pioneered fractional share investing, stock gift cards, and custodial accounts for all, including kids of any age.
The Platform enables one to buy and sell stocks and fractional shares of stock in publicly traded companies, and to buy gift cards that can be used toward the purchase of stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). It is possible for anyone to own stock in their favorite companies including Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Disney, Nike, Tesla, Cisco, Google, and 1k+ other stocks and ETFs.
- offers 1,000+ stocks and ETFs to invest in;
- fractional shares support;
- commission-free trading and fractional shares let all, including kids of any age invest with little money;
- stock gift card;
- investment in cryptocurrency through Bitcoin ETFs.
This is a truly modern Platform that makes investing in the stock market more accessible, and incredibly easy for all.
Miratech is looking for a Senior Security Engineer on a full-time basis remote to join our distributed team in this American Fintech project.
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects the system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying anomalies with SOC tools, and reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports and communicating system status.
- Collaborate with vendors to perform penetration testing for internal and cloud environments.
- Run vulnerability scans and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Worked as a security manager/engineer for a SaaS company
- Develop and implement Information security policies and procedures
- OWASP TOP 10 for Web Applications
- Aware of PCI-DSS technical requirements
- Well-versed in security operations, cyber security tools, intrusion detection, and secured networks
- Securing Java applications
- Write correlation rules for security alerts
Applications and Tools Experience
- Cloudflare (WAF system)
- AWS Cloud Security
- Vulnerability management tools
- Collaborate with DevOps for secure System Administration (most Linux, less Windows, and macOS)
- Network Security (Firewalls, Open VPN/Meraki VPN, network equipment)
- Security operations center tools like InsightIDR from Rapid7 (or Splunk or similar)
- Logging tools like AWS CloudTrail or Sumo Logic, Mode, AWS Athena
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- AWS Security Specialty
- Security+ - from CompTIA
- Culture of Relentless Performance: join an unstoppable technology development team with a 99% project success rate and more than 30% year-over-year revenue growth.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits: enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, language courses, and a relocation program.
- Work From Anywhere Culture: make the most of the flexibility that comes with remote work.
- Growth Mindset: reap the benefits of a range of professional development opportunities, including certification programs, mentorship and talent investment programs, internal mobility and internship opportunities.
- Global Impact: collaborate on impactful projects for top global clients and shape the future of industries.
- Welcoming Multicultural Environment: be a part of a dynamic, global team and thrive in an inclusive and supportive work environment with open communication and regular team-building company social events.
- Social Sustainability Values: join our sustainable business practices focused on five pillars, including IT education, community empowerment, fair operating practices, environmental sustainability, and gender equality.
* Miratech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Audits AWS CISSP Cloud Cloudflare CompTIA DevOps FinTech Firewalls Intrusion detection Java Linux MacOS Network security OWASP Pentesting R&D SaaS SOC Splunk VPN Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management Vulnerability scans Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs