Senior VP, Technology Risk Management (1st Line), Group Information Security
Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations.
We have centralized and standardized the technology components into Singapore, creating a global footprint which can be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and the branches around the world. We operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
Our Operations divisions provide transactional customer services for our businesses while also focusing on cost efficiency through process improvements, automation and straight through processing.
The SVP, Technology Risk Management role(1st Line) will support the Head of Security Governance and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in enhancing and maintaining the Bank’s Technology Risk Management(TRM) Strategy and Governance as the First Line of Defence within GTO (Group Technology Operations). This role works within Group Information Security(GIS).
- Enhance and maintain the Bank’s Technology Risk Management (TRM) Strategy within GTO.
- Work closely with Group TRM team in execution of the requirements of the TRM Framework.
- Perform as the secretariat of the TRR forum including the organization and curating of topics for the TRR forum for GTO senior management.
- Ensure the quality of topics/materials for the TRR forum.
- Track and report against the technology KORI(Key Operational Risk Indicators)/KRIs.
- Manage the GIS KRCSA (Key Risk and Control Self Assessments).
- Manage various GIS initiatives and duties as assigned i.e. TPRA compliance, EUC Computing guidelines, Risk Culture Champion etc.
- Work with internal and external teams to influence and achieve consensus on technology risk management matters.
- Keep abreast of technology risk management matters within the organization.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external teams and stakeholders including senior management.
- Capable of managing a variety of priorities and deliverables with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Ability to respond to any requests and issues on a timely basis.
- Diploma/Degree in engineering/Computer Science / IT/Cyber Security from a recognized education institution.
- Professional Technology Risk Management/Cybersecurity related qualification will be favorable although not mandatory.
- Knowledge of industry best practices.
- Overall experience 15+ years of experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in technology risk management disciplines.
- Have a strong security risk and analytical mindset in approaching situations and interactions with stakeholders.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills and demonstrated sensitivity to working and interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of understanding of business and technology risk requirements and translating the requirements into effective processes and metrics.
- Strong knowledge of Technology Risk Management related guidelines and advisories from MAS and countries which UOB operates in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and expertise in setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Known to be a safe pair of hands.
- Process aware mindset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High degree of attention to detail and discipline on tracking and managing the closure of identified gaps and issues.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Competencies1. Strategise2. Engage3. Execute4. Develop5. Skills6. Experience
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs