Cybersecurity CD - SOC L1 Support- Associate 2 - Bangalore
Bengaluru (SDC) - Bagmane Tech Park
PwCWe are a community of solvers combining human ingenuity, experience and technology innovation to help organisations build trust and deliver sustained outcomes.
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismCybersecurity & Privacy
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Associate 2 you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
Cyber Threat & Device Monitoring Analyst (Tier 1) As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Roles & Responsibilities:
● A 24x7 shift based schedule to continuously monitors the alert queue
● Triage security and device alerts
● Receives phone calls from clients and create necessary ticket for the incident or request and channel it to the required team for action
● Collects data and context necessary to initiate investigation over to level 2 security analysts
● Follows alerts and incidents playbooks/runbooks
● Responsible for maintaining access to all security tools required for security investigation
● Primarily responsible for security monitoring, detection, response and client care
● Ensure incident identification, assessment, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
● Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvements to achieve operational objectives
● Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
● Coordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
Experience & Skills:
● Proficient in Incident Management and Response
● Experience in security device management and multiple SIEM platforms
● In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
● Experience in MSSP environment
● Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
● Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats
● Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
● Excellent communication and leadership skills
● Experience in performing vendor management
● Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
● Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
● CISSP and GIAC certifications preferred
● A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
● A Bachelor's Degree is a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science or Computer Engineering
● Minimum of 2 years in Information Technology
● Minimum of 2 years in Information Security
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs