Cyber Strategy and Operations General Management Consultant, Lead
SGP, Singapore (Home)
Booz Allen HamiltonUsing tomorrow’s technologies, Booz Allen advances the nation’s most critical civil, defense, and national security missions.
To grow, mature, and transform in today's challenging cyber threat environment, national governments and organizations worldwide need partners to design and implement the cybersecurity strategies, programs, and operational capabilities to stay on the leading edge. Whether standing up a greenfield entity, organization, or operations center, transforming an existing one, or seeking new ways of managing national-level cyber defense, our clients need a partner who takes the time to learn the complexities underpinning their challenge, including the security, organizational, and cultural dynamics and provide them with new and novel cybersecurity solutions, from strategies and operating models to operational tools and capabilities.
On our team, you’ll work with national-level governments and organizations as part of our growing international business to formulate cybersecurity strategies, operating models, organizational designs, and roadmaps to help clients fulfil their missions and goals. You will work both independently and leading teams of 2+ consultants while collaborating closely with other strategy consultants and working hand-in-hand with teams of technical and operational cybersecurity staff and subject-matter experts to design, develop, and deliver blended strategy and technical cybersecurity projects and solutions to our clients ranging from traditional strategy consulting to the delivery of targeted cybersecurity solutions and capabilities. Additionally, you will build and maintain client relationships, drive marketing work, and support business development activities in conjunction with other leaders.
Work with us as we help our allies and partners transform their cybersecurity organizations and capabilities to become safe, secure, and resilient.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 8+ years of experience with strategy or cybersecurity management consulting supporting national government entities or Fortune 500 entities
- 3+ years of experience driving independent workstreams in the context of a broader project or fully leading end-to-end deliverables and projects
- Experience in the cybersecurity domain, including key threats, risks, issues, and needs at the national level
- Ability to identify, break down, and solve problems through rigorous thinking and analysis and synthesize clear takeaways and recommendations from complex information and package them into defensible, traceable, and logical outputs
- Ability to work with minimal oversight while juggling multiple priorities across projects and internal priorities, including marketing, proposals, and business development
- Ability to thrive in highly ambiguous, high operational-tempo environments, pay strict attention to detail, and conduct rigorous open-source research and analysis
- Ability to create high-quality presentations and reports rapidly with sound horizontal and vertical logic for multiple levels of audiences, including executives, managers, and analysts
- Ability to communicate and present effectively and in a logical, structured manner with all audiences, including senior executives
- Ability to drive business development, including proposal writing and content generation on a regional basis in parallel with project delivery and lead and work collaboratively in a team with people at all levels of an organization, including deeply technical cybersecurity operations personnel
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience living or working in foreign countries
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Experience with go-to-market strategies, including products or services
- Experience working in a cybersecurity operations environment, including a Security Operations Center
- Knowledge of internationally focused cybersecurity, national security, or defense-related topics
- Ability to comprehend and adapt quickly to international norms, cultures, ways of doing business, and expectations
- Master’s degree
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll develop your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs