Cyber Strategy and Operations General Management Consultant, Mid
SGP, Singapore (Home)
Booz Allen HamiltonUsing tomorrow’s technologies, Booz Allen advances the nation’s most critical civil, defense, and national security missions.
To grow, mature, and transform in today's challenging cyber threat environment, national governments and organizations worldwide need partners to design and implement cybersecurity strategies, programs, and operational capabilities to stay on the leading edge. Whether standing up a greenfield entity, organization, or operations center, transforming an existing one, or seeking new ways of managing national-level cyber defense, our clients need a partner who takes the time to learn the complexities underpinning their challenge, including security, organizational, and cultural dynamics and provide them with new and novel cybersecurity solutions, from strategies and operating models to operational tools and capabilities.
On our team, you’ll work with national-level governments and organizations as part of our rapidly growing international business to formulate cybersecurity strategies, operating models, organizational designs, and roadmaps to help clients fulfil their missions and goals. You will collaborate closely with other strategy consultants and work hand-in-hand with teams of technical and operational cybersecurity staff and subject-matter experts to design, develop, and deliver blended strategy and technical cybersecurity projects and solutions to our clients ranging from traditional strategy consulting to the delivery of targeted cybersecurity solutions and capabilities.
Work with us as we help our allies and partners transform their cybersecurity organizations and capabilities to become safe, secure, and resilient.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 2+ years of experience with strategy consulting or cybersecurity general management consulting supporting national government entities or Fortune 500 entities
- Experience with the cybersecurity domain, including key threats, risks, issues, and needs at the national level
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, high operational-tempo environments while juggling multiple priorities and working with some independence
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail, absorb new information, learn new skills rapidly, and conduct detailed open-source research and analysis
- Ability to identify, break down, and solve problems through rigorous thinking and analysis and create defensible, logical, and traceable outcomes and recommendations
- Ability to identify, synthesize, and organize clear takeaways and recommendations from complex information in an impactful way
- Ability to create high-quality presentations and reports with sound horizonal and vertical logic for multiple levels of audiences, including executives, managers, and analysts, and write, communicate, and present effectively and in a logical, structured manner with all audiences, including senior executives
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team with people at all levels of an organization, including deeply technical cybersecurity operations personnel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active passport with at least 6 months validity for the purposes of visa applications
Nice If You Have:
- Experience living or working in foreign countries
- Experience working in a cybersecurity operations environment, including a Security Operations Center
- Knowledge of internationally focused cybersecurity, national security, or defense-related topics
- Ability to understand and adapt quickly to international norms, cultures, ways of doing business, and expectations
- Master’s degree
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll develop your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
INMANBP Bengaluru (INMANBP) Manyatha INMANBP Bengaluru (INMANBP) Manyatha Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 35K - 90K * USD 35K+ *
Cyber Security Consultant -SOC (Use-case Development - Cloud) - L3/L4Automation CI/CD CISSP Cloud Incident response MITRE ATT&CK +9
Career development Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs