Cybersecurity Compliance Staff (Lead)
Mexico City, Av Ejercito Nacional
Warner Bros. DiscoveryWarner Bros. Discovery offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities across a multitude of disciplines. Join us as we step into the next chapter.
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD) is hiring a talented Cybersecurity Corrective Action Staff Lead who will be a part of the Global Information & Content Security (GICS) team supporting the organization globally all domestic and international brands and divisions. You will drive the remediation of security control deficiencies, audit findings, opportunities for improvement and general cybersecurity non-compliance issues to resolution. As a member of the GICS team, you will be assigned to the Security Compliance team and will work in partnership with key partners and stakeholders such as Technology, HR, Internal Audit, External Audit, Security Engineering, Legal, Identity and Access Management, etc. to ensure security and compliance with various regulatory and policy requirements. The successful candidate will have experience across multiple compliance domains with experience in audit process/procedure, risk analysis and mitigation, control testing, and continuous improvement initiatives.
CORRECTIVE ACTION MANAGEMENT
- Drive remediation of cybersecurity control gaps, deficiencies, and program improvement opportunities.
- Assist project team, key stakeholders, and management to prioritize security and compliance requirements and develop and maintain detailed project plans using standard tools.
- Partner with audit as needed and manage audit requests, assist with escalations, and help streamline audits overall.
- Publish and maintain a comprehensive audit calendar, assessment plan, and issue tracker.
- Lead information security assessments, analysis, mitigation, and remediation.
- Advise in implementing solutions and mitigation plans for control deficiencies, regulatory and compliance gaps, and make recommendations for process efficiencies.
- Drive process improvements and control implementation across business functions, including resolution of assessment findings and independent initiatives.
- Effectively assist in leading by influence and work in a matrix/cross functional (BU Champions).
- Build issue trackers, create status reporting for SLT, as well as build and maintain KRIs, and KPIs.
- Partner with peer information security teams to provide consolidating reporting, and drive remediation of all open security and technical findings across WBD.
- Execute as needed on Security & Compliance programs owned by our organization including but not limited to Audit Management & Issue Remediation, PCI, Privacy Data Security, Swift, SOX, NIST CSF, ISO 27002, MPA, SEC cyber-regulations, etc.
- Lead targeted compliance assessments, audits, and reviews, communicating results and recommendations in clear and concise written reports; and collaborate with management to ensure corrective actions are implemented effectively.
- Investigate compliance issues and assist with investigation reports.
- Validate system requirements, flows, and written procedures through testing and observations, and to ensure regulatory compliance operating procedures and controls are working as intended.
- Help provide training and training materials for new processes.
- Assist with developing and defining new and improved workflow and initiatives.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to support various regulatory compliance subject matters ensuring that user activities continue to support systematic processes in place and drive positive compliant behaviors or that proposed new system changes fully meet Regulatory, Security and Legal requirements.
- Perform analysis based on the testing results through observations and reports to identify system and process gaps reducing risk for WBD.
- Document all work, and findings resulting from testing and communicate to relevant stakeholders within defined standard processes.
- Conduct related ongoing security compliance monitoring activities in coordination with the organization’s other compliance and operational assessment functions.
- Make updates to the Unified Controls Framework (UCF) as agreed with other team members and relevant governance bodies.
- Assist in the implementation of the Company GRC system, policies, standards, and processes.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to provide various security compliance and regulatory compliance subject matter expertise ensuring that activities continue to support systematic processes in place and drive positive compliant behaviors or that proposed new system changes fully meet Regulatory, Security and Legal requirements.
- Assist in creation of comprehensive and meaningful strategy presentations for senior executives.
- Document roadmaps for key initiatives and programs.
- Ability to contribute to building a framework and drive development through dynamic business intelligence tools and dashboards for use in ongoing business planning and goal measurement through KPIs.
ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- Monitor the effectiveness of the compliance assessment process in accordance with agreed metrics and performance measures to drive continuous improvements.
- Develop comprehensive performance analysis of business processes and review ways of improvement.
- Develop and report upon agreed Key Performance Indicator metrics.
- Develop comprehensive performance analysis of business processes and review ways of improvement.
- Actively participate in stakeholder meetings with the goal of understanding all major projects and initiatives planned.
- BS/BA degree required.
- 6+ years working in audit or compliance environments in a corporate or consulting capacity, with experience in a highly technical setting.
- 2+ years working in Privacy Data Security, Audit or PCI regulatory assessments / requirements.
- Experience defining certification/action plan roadmaps balancing compliance deliverables, business requirements, and resource allocation.
- Relevant certification (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.).
- Experience with cross-functional risk, compliance and/or information security disciplines.
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of Data Privacy, NIST CSF, MPA, SSAE 18, Swift, SOX, etc.
- Experience in project management, along with organizational and planning skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to prepare all documents, presentations, graphs, briefings, and worksheets.
- Experience with Cloud Platforms including AWS and GCP.
- Experience with vulnerability management, reporting and vulnerability best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Superb relationship building skills.
- Work collaboratively w/small and large teams.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and reprioritize as needed.
- You possess the highest integrity commensurate with a compliance & ethics position.
- You have excellent communication and project management skills.
- You produce clear & polished work product, in narrative and visual form.
- You have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- You have driven change to completion across functions in an IT or comparable technical environment.
- You are able to work independently, are flexible and adaptive and demonstrate a passion to operate in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- You are able to manage and train team members (staff or consultants) as needed.
- Experience in identifying risk-based issues and working across organizations to remediate.
- Analytical skills with ability to use sound business judgment and to exercise skepticism as needed.
- Process focused experience including the ability to assess, interpret, and guide corporate processes.
The Nice to Haves
- 5+ years of Big 4 experience in a related field.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a related field (media, entertainment, business development or streaming services industry experience).
- Knowledge of and passion for media, entertainment, and technology industries (including key players, growth trends and drivers, new media models, industry structure, etc.).
- Familiarity with streaming and similar products/services.
- Experience working in a national or global company.
- Some visualization tool knowledge would be helpful (i.e., Tableau, Power BI).
- Comfortable in working in highly iterative environment.
- Creative problem solver who possesses sound business discernment and is highly detailed oriented.
- A passion for accuracy and translating insights into a compelling narrative; able to maintain a balance between the details and the larger picture.
- Strong leadership, project, and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and
- drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: Analytics Audits AWS Business Intelligence CISA CISM CISSP Cloud Compliance GCP Governance IAM ISO 27002 KPIs Monitoring NIST Privacy Risk analysis Security assessment SOX Strategy Vulnerability management
More jobs like this
Santa Clara, CA, United … Santa Clara, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 145K - 235K USD 145K+
Palo Alto Networks
Sr Staff Security EngineerAutomation Endpoint security Firewalls Incident response SaaS SIEM +2
Career development Flex vacation Medical leave Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs