Information Systems Security Officer III
Millennium is a strategic management, cybersecurity and systems engineering firm – driven by results and focused on people as we help our customers achieve mission success. With a proven track record of performance with the Army, Navy, OSD, DHS and other agencies, Millennium is a uniquely qualified and committed partner to the Federal Government. It is through our work that the U.S. military and government are able to identify, manage and defeat threats.
What We Believe
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ+ and veterans.
Millennium Corporation is hiring an Information System Security Officer to work remotely in the New Orleans, LA; Orlando, FL or DC-Maryland-Virginia area. All applicants MUST hold an active secret DoD Clearance to qualify for consideration.
The ISSO will be responsible for:
- Leading Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) task.
- Review operating systems and network devices security configuration in accordance with DISA approved security technical implementation guides and Security Requirement Guides.
- Performs Cybersecurity assessment procedures, security audits and risk analysis.
- Develop and update Program Protection Plans, Cybersecurity Strategies, and other security related acquisition documentation in support of programs.
- Ensure that security related provisions of the system acquisition documents meet all identified security needs.
- Develops mitigation strategies for DoD information systems.
- Reivew RMF artifacts and Memoranda of Agreement (MoA) with system owners for interface and networking implementations.
- Evaluates Program Cybersecurity products in use by programs to validate compliance with DoD/DoN requirements.
- Participates in FLTCYBERCOM Designated Accrediting Authority collaboration calls
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR High School Diploma with at least thirteen (13) years of relevant experience
- Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) experience
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) DoDI 8510.01 knowledge
- Agile Experince
- Experience in DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- ISSE or like technical experience.
- Demonstrated experience using STIGViewer, eMASSter, and RMF Automation Factory Tool (RAFT)
- Knowledge of ACAS, DISA STIGs/SRGs, and eMASS
- Experience with U.S. Navy RMF methodologies
- IAT Level 3 or IAM Level 2, 8570 Certification or any of the following: CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CCSP, CAP, CISM, GSLC, CCISO, HCISPP
- Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
- 10% as required by the customer
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Toronto, Ontario, Canada Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 58K - 107K USD 58K+
DevSec Ops, Cyber Risk, Consultant/Senior ConsultantAgile Ansible Application security Automation AWS Azure +24
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flexible spending account Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs