Advertiser Services Consultant
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
From helping to invent the affiliate industry, to performance marketing and what comes next, we've earned a reputation for maintaining the largest, most reliable partnership-based platform and sterling service with a personal touch.
With over 25 years of experience and 1,000+ associates across 7 different countries, CJ (formerly Commission Junction) is the most trusted and established name in performance marketing.
We specialize in cultivating partnerships between top brands and trusted publishers to help them drive revenue and grow their businesses. CJ's industry-leading solutions and services are what makes our innovative marketing technology ("martech") the platform of choice for over 3,800 global brands across all industries including retail, travel, finance, technology, and home services. As part of Publicis Groupe, our data capabilities, future-focused tech, and strategic expertise power meaningful connections so brands can reach consumers wherever they are.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results. In an industry with much uncharted territory, our people are a trusted a steady hand.
So, what is Affiliate Marketing?
Think about the last time you bought something online. Maybe your favorite influencer shared a product that caught your eye with a coupon to help save you some cash, or perhaps you already knew what you wanted to buy, but there were so many options that you needed help from a trusted review site. However you finally made your purchase, chances are you interacted with affiliate publishers along the way—whether they influenced you, provided helpful information, or made sure you got the best price, CJ provides the performance marketing platform that connects brands with publishers to create valuable resources frequently used by shoppers such as yourself.
Here's why you'll love working here!
In addition to competitive salaries, 401K matching, wellness reimbursement programs, life insurance, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer...
- Flexible time off, no accrual necessary
- Generous amount of paid holidays
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual recognition awards
- Flexible work arrangements
- Parental bonding leave
- Back-up child/elder care
- Employee discount program
- International SOS program
- Business Resource Groups- these employee-led groups join together around common interests, backgrounds, or demographic factors to help build an engaging, inclusive work environment for all.
… just to name a few of our great perks!
Advertiser Services Consultants play a key role in supporting CJ's advertisers and internal account teams. Advertiser Services becomes a subject matter expert on CJ technology to provide front-line technical support for all CJ advertiser clients and any relevant account teams. Additionally, they are responsible for providing support on a variety of processes that require working with other teams, such as Legal, Finance, Client Integration, Client Development, and more.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Become a subject matter expert in CJ technology, such as tracking, and help explain the ins and outs or troubleshoot issues
- Know and deliver support on contractual processes
- Assist CJ account teams and their clients with tracking technology and internal process support and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain documentation offerings to share with clients to increase efficiencies in troubleshooting
- Provide high-level best practices to self-service advertisers for program and technology management
- Work on goals and projects that will enhance the client experience, such as automating team processes or enhancing documentation for clients.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
- Strong customer service skills with at least 1-3 years of experience in a position that involves direct client interaction.
- Excellent phone, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts, such as basic HTML knowledge
- Ability to collaborate on a team
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and follow-through skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Known of Salesforce and JIRA is preferred, but not required
CJ is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $46,500 - $64,500. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met. The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 03/22/2024.
REQ # 24-1236
More jobs like this
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Toronto, Ontario, Canada Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 58K - 107K USD 58K+
DevSec Ops, Cyber Risk, Consultant/Senior ConsultantAgile Ansible Application security Automation AWS Azure +24
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flexible spending account Flex vacation +4
Toronto-81 Bay, 17th Floor Toronto-81 Bay, 17th Floor Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 75K - 140K * USD 75K+ *
Consultant, Information SecurityActive Directory Analytics Automation Banking Business Intelligence Computer Science +16
Career development Competitive pay Startup environment Team events
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs