Senior Specialist Information Security
Job TitleSenior Specialist Information Security
- Represent CISO organization and in particular the Application Security Office, in Bangalore, relaying important security objectives, requirements, and information to R&D in BLR
- As Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) Senior Specialist, manage build and deployment of the Secure Development Lifecycle activities, Assist in security assessments of new architecture and technology. Hands on experience in Secure SDLC including Threat Modelling, Security Testing, Web Application Scan, Static & Binary Scan, Vulnerability assessment and triaging.
- Should have good hands-on experience or ability to learn Security tools like Burpsuite, Qualys WebApp Scan, Blackduck, Prisma scanner, Fortify SSC and other static/dynamic analysis tool
- Should be from core application software development background and should have extensive development & designing skill.
- Should have exposure or ability to learn application security concepts not limited to CIA triad, OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities, OAuth, SAML, JWT, Cryptography and other advanced security concepts
- Support and/or conduct regularly MOCK PCI-DSS & GDPR audits and provide consultancy as required in order to maintain certifications, compliance certificates and adherence to standards and compliancy requirements.
- Analyse, support and validate Security requirements with the purpose of continuously improving our services.
- Compliance loopback channel to the organization. Ensure excellent coordination and communication between stakeholders within the organization.
- Play the role of Scrum Master/Facilitator for App Security Agile Scrum Team.
- Interface with the rest of the organization with the purpose to collect areas of improvement and transform/enrich them in a way meaningful to the expected providers.
- Understand the environment in sufficient details to solicit, suggest, validate and prioritize innovative ideas and/or requirements that will improve the Security services provided by the organization.
- Ensure project deliverables are delivered to the quality and schedule committed as per project management plan.
- Ensure accurate and effective communication and reporting of key security indicators (KSI) to all relevant stakeholders.
- Help animating R&D community of Security Whitehats and build internal security expertise. Assist in creating a security culture and provide input to HR Training for security trainings.
- Provide formalised but pragmatic security standards, guidelines and recommendations, in collaboration with other security offices
- Raise alerts and find solutions, communicate and report to internal and external stakeholders
- Influences decisions related to own activity, anticipating dependencies and consequences in complex scenarios, contributes to transversal projects, proposes improvements to processes and is accountable for own and team commitments.
- Works independently within plan dictated by manager, with some guidance on most complex situations.
Functional Skil :
- Functional knowledge of Amadeus technical platforms and infrastructure, security frameworks and controls used in Amadeus products will be a plus
- General knowledge of Amadeus business, processes, product portfolio and functionality
Soft Skill :
- Multi-cultural approach, and ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Accountability and reliability, personal involvement
- Pro-activity, initiative, and autonomy
- Independent work ethic
- Good collaborative team player
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to convince people, and drive cross-division projects
- Strong planning and project management skills
Level Of Interaction :
- External: Will be working closely with CISO organization, and in particular the Application Security Office in NCE & other Business Units of Amadeus.
- Internal: Interface and interaction with all levels in the organization in particular BLR and other sites (If required).
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Singapore, Singapore Singapore, Singapore Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant - Incident Response (Unit 42)CISM CISSP Cloud CMMC Compliance Computer Science +27
Career development Conferences Flex vacation Medical leave Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs