AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with 112,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion.
Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 47 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 55,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come.
We are looking for a SOC Analyst with German language skills to join our team of security experts. As a SOC Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security incidents and threats on our clients' networks and systems. You will also perform vulnerability assessments, security audits and compliance checks to ensure the security posture of our clients.
Your main tasks will include:
- Monitor and analyze security events from various sources, such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, antivirus, etc.
- Monitor and triage alerts from different security tools (Sentinel, Google, AWS, Defender, Crowdstrike)
- Perform initial triage and classification of security incidents and escalate them to higher levels if needed.
- Follow predefined procedures and workflows to respond to security incidents and mitigate risks.
- Document and report on security incidents and actions taken.
- Perform vulnerability scans, security audits and compliance checks on clients' networks and systems.
- Provide support and guidance to clients on security standard methodologies and recommendations.
- Collaborate with other SOC team members and external partners to share information and knowledge.
- Perform threat hunting.
- Works on shifts 24/7 (night and weekend shifts)
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience in information security or IT security or applied science or science technology or mathematics or in a cognate field or comparable proficiency.
- Basic understanding of ITIL working practice
- Proficient in English (talking and writing as we are an international team) - B2/C1 level.
- German language skills - B2/C1 level
- Experience working as a SOC engineer or analyst or similar role in a security operations center or related environment.
- Experience with network components and technology (LAN/WAN)
- Experience with security tools and technologies, such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, antivirus, etc., is a plus.
- Experience with Unix / Linux and Windows Server operating systems is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, interpersonal skills, and ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with personal at all levels and across all business units and organizations.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize decisions and work.
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to resolve issues in a timely and structured manner.
- Independent worker but also a great teammate
Let’s grow together.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs