Cloud Security Engineer
Colombia - Remote
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team. We are currently expanding our Infrastructure team in Colombia and looking for a skilled and motivated Cloud Security Engineer.
- Deploy and configure production security tools and services to monitor and protect cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints
- Design, implement, and manage cloud firewall policies and rules to protect the organization's network infrastructure
- Reviewing and enhancing the rules in security devices/SaaS based applications such as WAF, DLP, APT, IDS, IPS, Firewalls, EDR, CASB.
- Performing SOC / SecOps maturity gap assessments, determining risks, and recommending mitigation actions
- Working knowledge of Zero Trust Security Model and Architecture in the SOC environment
- Working knowledge of SASE, ZTNA, PAM, XDR technologies and industry best practice controls
- Proven experience implementing & administrating SD-WAN, Site to Site, Multi Cloud Network networks.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Reviewing of Handing of the Windows and Linux based OS
- Hands on experience on cloud environment preferably Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Demonstrate strong skills in analyzing business processes and technical environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- A minimum of 4 years of professional IT Risk and Security related experience
- Hands-on experience with network threat detection and DLP tools such as Darktrace, Cloudflare, Zscaler, Microsoft Defender Suite, Fortinet Solutions
- Specialist experience with security tools and techniques to cover SANS Top 25, OWASP or others
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools (eg, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD).
- Proficiency in IPSec, SSL VPN, Sandboxing, Proxy, NAT, syslog, DNS, NAC, and cloud platforms (AWS/Azure).
- Strong knowledge in networking and in operating system such as Linux/Unix/Windows
- Industry-relevant certifications such as CISSP, AWS Security, Azure Security, CompTIA Security+ are Plus
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Tags: APT AWS Azure CASB CI/CD CISSP Cloud Cloudflare CompTIA Computer Science DevOps DNS EDR Firewalls GitLab IDS IPS ITIL Linux OWASP SaaS SANS SASE SecOps SOC Threat detection UNIX VPN Windows XDR Zero Trust ZTNA
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs