Manager - Group Cybersecurity Solutions
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
DatacomWe work across Australia and New Zealand to make a difference in people’s lives by turning the imaginable into reality.
Datacom works with organisations and communities across Australia and New Zealand to make a difference in people’s lives and help organisations use the power of tech to innovate and grow.
Our culture is built on people who love coming to work to solve problems, and we embrace those who lean into a problem rather than lean away.
Using your Cyber and IT expertise, you will join one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest IT services company as part of a dedicated team, proud of delivering top of the range advice and guidance to our internal stakeholders.
About the Role
We are looking for a manager to join our Group Technology team to help drive our strategy and take ownership of our security services. This will span everything from technology adoption, communication, service management, and innovation. You will guide a team of experts to realise their potential and truly demonstrate our value of ‘thrive together’.
This opportunity means you’ll work collaboratively with our information technology, information security and leadership team to enable our people, identify opportunities, drive the technology whilst having a security first approach to everything.
The Manager - Group Cybersecurity Solutions is responsible for developing and implementing strategy and business plans for their functional area in line with the broader Datacom direction. The role will oversee daily business activities, including identifying security risks, driving the roadmap for technology innovation and automating activities whilst managing a team of engineers.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate leadership experience driving people and business growth with a positive culture of delivery excellence and connectedness.
- You'll be passionate about Cybersecurity, emerging technology, business transformation, and solving challenges.
- You'll have technology at heart and drive the engineering, innovation and strategy inline with the corporate strategic objectives.
- You'll have significant experience in successfully applying technology to enable more effective ways of working and organisational outcomes.
- You’ll be commercially astute and have a reputation for delivery.
- You’ll be someone who can harness thought leadership and innovation to deliver pragmatic and differentiating solutions.
- You'll be a someone who enjoys managing, developing and growing a team.
- You'll have great understanding and knowledge of technology, security, engineering and thus confident in making the right recommendations and solutions for the organisation.
Why join us here at Datacom?
Datacom is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest suppliers of Information Technology professional services. We have managed to maintain a dynamic, agile, small business feel that is often diluted in larger organisations of our size. It's our people that give Datacom its unique culture and energy that you can feel from the moment you meet with us.
We care about our people and provide a range of perks such as social events, chill-out spaces, remote working, flexi-hours and professional development courses to name a few. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, develop your career, connect and bring your true self to work. You will be recognised and valued for your contributions and be able to do your work in a collegial, flat-structured environment.
We operate at the forefront of technology to help Australia and New Zealand’s largest enterprise organisations explore possibilities and solve their greatest challenges, so you will never run out of interesting new challenges and opportunities.
We want Datacom to be an inclusive and welcoming workplace for everyone and take pride in the steps we have taken and continue to take to make our environment fun and friendly, and our people feel supported.
Please apply online today!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs