Consultant - Sailpoint Job
Hyderabad, TG, IN
Yash TechnologiesYASH Technologies is a leading Digital Solution Company for Business IT Solutions. YASH is a Right Sized Technology Partner of Choice.
YASH Technologies is a leading technology integrator specializing in helping clients reimagine operating models, enhance competitiveness, optimize costs, foster exceptional stakeholder experiences, and drive business transformation.
At YASH, we’re a cluster of the brightest stars working with cutting-edge technologies. Our purpose is anchored in a single truth – bringing real positive changes in an increasingly virtual world and it drives us beyond generational gaps and disruptions of the future.
We are looking forward to hire Sailpoint Professionals in the following areas :
Position Name: IAM Consultant
YASH is a Digital services enabler organization delivering vast portfolio of digital services to customers across the globe. Our topline services include Cybersecurity services. We are looking for a candidate with strong security testing skills pertaining to SailPoint Developers. This role will be part of vibrant YASH’s Cybersecurity – IAM consulting services team.
The SailPoint IQ specialist is a hands-on, primarily technical position in a very multicultural environment which supports diversity, continuous learning, enhancing skillsets and collaboration. The Candidate provides both strategic and tactical technical expertise for the application development team. Applications may include both package and custom applications.
The incumbent defines the applications integration with SailPoint and with databases, servers, and external systems to provide the complete functional solution to business requirements. The Candidate can do end to end SailPoint IQ implementation with customization and enhancement.
Position: SailPoint IAM Consultant
Location: Across India
Total Experience: 3+ years
How do you grow and be successful:
At YASH, we will offer all support to grow in your career. At the very beginning you will receive a deep knowledge of the current IAM consulting practices after your onboarding is completed. You will be measured on the positive contribution in delivering the IAM consulting and development services to our customers.
All our employees will have global exposure from day 1. We will offer you the chance to learn multiple security technologies and solution training programs. Our career path program will reach the highest positions and make a global career to aspiring candidates.
- The candidate must possess a technical background in one or more Identity and Access Management disciplines, including but not limited to authentication, authorization, federation, access management, various directories,
- Experience in SAILPOINT IIQ Implementation / Consultation / Support,
- Experience with Basic Java, J2EE, Python, BeanShell and XML,
- Familiarity with major operating systems like MS Windows/ Unix/ Linux,
- Experience in one of version control tools like Harvest, BitBucket etc.,
- Hands on experience supporting SAILPOINT system integrated with target applications such as Azure AD, AD Oracle, RACF, LDAP, JDBC and EPIC,
- Experience in Bean-shell scripting within SAILPOINT Identity IQ,
- Must have strong cyber security domains knowledge including Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Data Access Governance (DAG), Single Sign on,
- Must have basic understanding to programming and software development and related process like SDLC, Agile, Scrum, DevOps etc.,
- Must have knowledge regulatory requirements around IAM, PAM, SSO, DAG, etc • Certifications like SailPoint or similar will be added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Basic Java, J2EE, BeanShell and XML,
- Good hands on experience in SAILPOINT IIQ,
- Engage with the SailPoint technical support and another OEM, if necessary.
- Should be known to incident management process and ticket management
- Working knowledge of Web services, SOAP, REST and SQL,
- Install, Customize, configure and support identify provisioning and Governance tools,
- Performing Installation and configuration of SailPoint IIQ,
- Involve in the SailPoint Upgradation from lower version to higher version,
- Developing IAM Solutions using SailPoint IIQ,
- Aggregating and Provisioning users using various Connectors,
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools,
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development lifecycle processes,
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management,
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting,
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues,
- Maintain technical documentation,
- Conduct regular or emergency maintenance or software upgrades following the formal change management process,
- Define metrics to be used for management status and statistical reports,
- Travel will be required on need basis.
- You will be working during client business hours based on the project you will be allocated into.
- Office reporting is flexible and encourage hybrid working for this role. However, reasonable reporting into office for project meetings and client meeting attendance is mandatory.
- All working days reporting may be subjected to project or organization demand.
At YASH, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. We leverage career-oriented skilling models and optimize our collective intelligence aided with technology for continuous learning, unlearning, and relearning at a rapid pace and scale.
Our Hyperlearning workplace is grounded upon four principles
- Flexible work arrangements, Free spirit, and emotional positivity
- Agile self-determination, trust, transparency, and open collaboration
- All Support needed for the realization of business goals,
- Stable employment with a great atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs