IT Security Specialist
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
At Uni Systems, we are working towards turning digital visions into reality. We are continuously growing and we are looking for a professional IT Security Specialist to join our UniQue team in Brussels!
You will be part of a team that works to protect ICT infrastructure and applications, develop and update security policies, manage security governance, conduct user awareness and perform risk assessment on all ICT systems.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- Contribute to Security Management activities:
- Perform market reviews, products analyses, studies;
- Lead security-related solutions assessments and labs;
- Lead and manage Security-related projects;
- Support project and application owners in designing, implementing and maintaining ICT Security:
- Perform Risk analysis according to state-of-the-art methodologies and practices
- Elaborate ICT Security requirements for in-house and outsourced projects and applications
- Define and review architectures for security systems
- Design and implement Security settings on various kinds of IT components
- Coordinate ICT Security activities in the projects, provide support to project managers
- Provide support for remediating Security vulnerabilities or issues
- Assess security aspects of products and solutions.
- Protect the Institution’s ICT infrastructure and applications.
- Provide support to design and implement secured architectures
- Provide support to design and implement Security settings on various kinds of IT components
- Collaborate with ICT departments for defining security procedures and best practices.
- Study ICT security standards and regulations for applying them to the client's context.
- Provide support to perform system information security risk analysis.
- Propose appropriate security counter-measures according to standards and best practices.
- Define security-operating procedures for systems and products.
- Perform security studies and the design of security architectures.
- Auditing and reviewing configuration of software, communication, computing systems.
- Support the implementation of cybersecurity within the client's Entreprise Architecture strategy.
- Support the definition and implementation of cybersecurity maturity models within the institution.
- Support the compliance process regarding the implementation of cybersecurity standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Regularly attend conferences, professional association meetings, and technical symposia to remain aware of the latest information security technological developments.
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- A level of education corresponding to a Master degree
- At least one ICT Security professional certification is also required.
- At least six years of professional relevant experience, including:
- Three years’ experience related to ICT security management (e.g. ISMS implementation, cybersecurity policy management, development of security policies and standards); and
- Two years’ experience as a team leader or project leader for major security-related projects.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work with a minimum supervision and be committed to excellence and quality service delivery
- Ability to generate reports and written analysis on complex and multi-domain security topics, both at high and technical levels
- Be available for managing unplanned events and work under pressure, occasionally outside the normal working hours in case of severe security incidents
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead multi-lingual meetings and to do presentations to managers, technical staff and also end-users in the context of user awareness activities
- Leadership, autonomy and commitment to increasing maturity
- Excellent team player and ability to coordinate other experts' work
- A fluency in the English language (both oral and written) is expected. French is an asset.
At Uni Systems, we are providing equal employment opportunities and banning any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, religion, race, color, nationality, disability, social class, political beliefs, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristics. Take a look at our Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy for more information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Netherlands - Virtual Netherlands - Virtual Full TimePart TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 42K - 78K * USD 42K+ *
American Express Global Business Travel
Senior Corporate Travel Consultant (Dutch speaking) - full time and part time roles available!Compliance KPIs Privacy
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs