Compliance Manager - develop our risk management strategy
Hedehusene, 84, DK, 2640
DSVGlobal transport and logistics - road, air, sea, rail freight and warehousing. Contact us today.
Job Req Number: 77021
Time Type: Full Time
Would you like to unfold and develop your expertise within IT risk management and compliance in a large, growing and global company?
“You’ll take on an exciting role, as we operate within a field that’s constantly changing. And we really look forward to hearing your ideas on how to optimise and implement e.g., new system processes,” says Nathalie Viuf Stender, Senior Manager, Security Governance & Risk.
Become part of a new and dynamic team
You will be part of our newly expanded and very diverse Security Governance & Risk team located at our HQ in Hedehusene, Denmark, and in Poland. Here, we are 5 dedicated colleagues who are responsible for risk management and governance within the information security area on a global scale – from our sites in Ukraine to Saudi Arabia.
We take great pride in knowledge-sharing and see our differences as strengths, as we complement each other professionally.
“We give critical input to the compliance and governance part of the operational decisions made in DSV. Therefore, we also work closely with top management,” Nathalie elaborates.
Moreover, we offer flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home when needed.
Work with the full palette of risk management, compliance, and governance
As our newest team member, you will join a well-functioning team who is eager to hear your input on how we collaborate and work together in the most efficient way.
As senior compliance manager, you will collaborate with various stakeholders across the organisation – from IT teams and the Legal and Compliance department to ensure a holistic approach to risk management. Doing so, you will also contribute to the development of the overall risk management strategy in DSV.
Furthermore, you will:
- Analyse risks as well as align ownership and risk strategy with relevant stakeholders
- Communicate risk assessment findings, recommendations, and status updates to key stakeholders, including executives and department heads
- Support colleagues and risk coordinators from IT in risk identification and analysis
- Monitor and enforce deadlines for risk mitigation plans
- Implement new risk management systems and processes
Experienced security compliance manager with excellent people skills
- You have some years of experience working with information security risk management and compliance – preferably from a larger cooperation
- You excel at stakeholder management and are able to communicate with colleagues on all levels – from specialists to top management
- You have a basic technical knowledge of e.g. vulnerabilities, patching and software development
- You speak and write English fluently
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Nathalie Viuf Stender, Senior Manager, Security Governance & Risk on + 45 25 45 23 73.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs