SAP GRC & Security Engineer
Nashville, TN, US, 37228
Company / Location Information
Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. As a leading global water technology company, A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE: AOS) is at the center of the trend. We are a $3.5 billion company with over 140 years of history and 12,000+ employees. Our emphasis is on hot water and clean water; we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment as well as a supplier of water purification products in a number of emerging countries.
With manufacturing operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe, we have the reach to serve customers worldwide.
A.O. Smith is committed to continuous improvement and maintaining a culture that values and respects our employees. Recognized by The Tennessean as one of the top Nashville area Workplaces, we have programs in place to help our team members achieve their potential. When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's health, well-being, and financial future. If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build an amazing career at A. O. Smith.
This role is an office based position working at our modern Nashville Metro Center office, located just minutes from downtown with easy interstate access and free parking.
This is a Hybrid position and is eligible to work 2 days at home after 90 days of employment.
An SAP GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)Security Engineer is a technical position that involves designing, implementing, and maintaining SAP GRC solution to help A. O. Smith manage and mitigate risk, ensure user access complies with regulatory requirements, and improve overall governance. The SAP GRC Security Engineer will work closely with other technical teams, such as SAP Basis and Security teams, to ensure that the SAP GRC solutions are integrated into the overall SAP landscape and that the appropriate security access controls are in place. Additionally, the SAP GRC Security Engineer will work with business stakeholders to understand their risk and compliance requirements and to ensure that the SAP GRC solution are meeting their needs.
- Design, configure, and maintain SAP GRC solutions, including SAP GRC Access Control, SAP GRC Process Control, and SAP GRC Risk Management.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their risk and compliance requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other technical teams, such as SAP Basis and Security, to ensure that SAP GRC solutions are integrated seamlessly into the overall SAP landscape.
- Implement and maintain security controls to protect sensitive data and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of SAP GRC solutions to ensure that they are running efficiently and effectively.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to SAP GRC solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on new SAP GRC features and functionality and provide recommendations on how they can be used to improve the organization's risk and compliance posture.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- GIAC, CGEIT, CRISC or similar IT industry certifications
- 7+ years equivalent work experience in information technology
- At least 5 years experience with SAP GRC
- Strong technical skills, including experience with SAP GRC solutions and a good understanding of SAP security and authorization concepts.
- Strong organizational skills and be able to attend to and prioritize projects.
- Demonstrable analytical and technical aptitude with focus on identify and alleviating the root cause of the issue.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks.
- Exposure to global organizations, work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of IT principles, best practices, and regulatory compliance as you will be working in an IT environment to support SAP GRC solutions.
EducationBachelor's Degree in Information Technology Management or Related Field
Years of ExperienceMinimum of 7 years of related work experience or training
Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
MA804: Marlborough, MA Building … MA804: Marlborough, MA Building 4 1001 Boston … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 77K - 163K USD 77K+
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) - onsite Marlborough, MAACAS Audits Clearance Compliance DAAPM DISA +16
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs