Director of Cyber Security Operations
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, US, 02861
HasbroJetzt Spielzeug und Spiele von Hasbro entdecken. Auf der Website von Hasbro gibt es lustiges Spielzeug für Kinder, unter anderem Action-Figuren, Puppen, elektronische Spielzeuge, Brettspiele und vieles mehr.
At Hasbro, our mission is to entertain and connect generations of fans through the wonder of storytelling and exhilaration of play. We’re looking for adventurous and curious people who want to explore, experiment, and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative, and highly committed individuals for 100 years and we believe the best is yet to come.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Cyber Security Operations to join our Cyber Security team! This influential role has leadership over the cybersecurity operations program including monitoring, threat mitigation, incident response capabilities, roadmap implementation and ongoing security operations. The Director overseas Hasbro's threat identification, intelligence, detection and incident response (IR) capability development and operations of security tools and services. They will be responsible for researching and recommending new detection capabilities and continuously improving the existing Security Operations technologies. This role will play a pivotal role in growing Hasbro’s Security Operations footprint!
A day in the life of a Director of Cyber Security Operations:
- Evaluate risk, business threats and security program capabilities to implement a security operations strategy to continually achieve defined security outcomes and reduce risk.
- Lead incident response team to develop and support, follow-the-sun incident response capabilities, including defining response procedures.
- Proactively validate preventative and detective capabilities and lead improvements, especially in cloud environment.
- Build relationships with IT Infrastructure and Development teams to proactively develop and deploy security event detection and IR.
- Coordinate response procedures across Legal, HR, IT and Global Communications and provide incident communication during cybersecurity events
- Develop standard operating procedures in partnership with Security Engineering, Security Architecture, Governance, Risk and Compliance, and DevSecOps teams to improve security operations and response capabilities and meet global compliance requirements.
- Partner with Legal collaborators to ensure forensics and employee relations investigations are meeting the legal compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with the data protection team to manage asset protection and monitoring program.
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of experience in Security Operations including 5 years in leadership roles.
- Consistent track record in leading global security operations.
- Demonstrable record of program development and continuous program improvement.
- Hands-on experience in leading Security Operations function in multi-cloud (AWS, Azure, and GCP) cloud environment.
- Ability to lead and manage a team consisting of technical and non-technical team members and third-party vendors.
- Direct experience with common security tools including endpoint detection and response (EDR), security incident event management (SIEM), AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud Security Stack, Data Protection/Data Loss Prevention Tools, Threat and Vulnerability Management Tools, and Microsoft 365 security suit.
- Expertise in providing periodic security operations metrics and collaborating with the IT collaborators, to improve the security hygiene.
- Experience leading critical incident response procedures and reporting, including running an incident tabletop and red team exercises.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- CISSP, CISM, or other related security certifications required.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements, and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year-round, Paid Vacation Time and holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving and Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open EDR-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs