Senior Specialist - Cyber Security
Milan Monte Penice
Senior Analyst - Cyber Security
The Senior Analyst - Cyber Security will be responsible for developing and implementing security strategies to protect the Organisation’s data, systems, and networks. This includes monitoring network activity, identifying potential threats, responding to incidents, and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The Senior Analyst will also provide guidance on best practices in cyber security as well as develop policies and procedures related to information security.
Develops comprehensive cyber security plans that address current threats while anticipating future ones.
Monitors network activity for suspicious behaviour or unauthorised access attempts.
Investigates any potential breaches of system integrity or other anomalies detected by the monitoring system.
Responds quickly to any identified incidents or threats by taking appropriate action such as isolating affected systems from the rest of the network or restoring backups when necessary.
Analyses existing processes and procedures related to information security in order to identify areas of improvement or risk mitigation opportunities.
Implements new technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), encryption tools etc., in order to improve overall system protection levels against malicious attacks/intrusions/breaches etc..
Creates detailed reports on all activities related to cyber security including incident response actions taken and recommendations for further improvements/mitigations etc..
Provides technical advice on cyber security issues both internally within the Organisation as well as externally with customers/partners etc..
Stays up-to-date with latest developments in technology trends and industry standards related to cyber security and ensure compliance accordingly.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom London, England, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 100K - 210K * USD 100K+ *
Senior Penetration TesterCERT Clearance CREST Ethical hacking Pentesting Security Clearance +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs