Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Analyst
Client Office: Washington, DC
GuidehouseGuidehouse is the only scaled consultancy in the world to fully integrate commercial and public or government businesses within each of our industry segments because complex problems require both perspectives to address and outwit.
Job Family:Cyber Consulting
What You Will Do:
- Provide cybersecurity analysis support in the delivery of detailed enterprise cybersecurity risk analysis and reporting project with a large federal agency; leverage advanced critical thinking capabilities to identify organizational cybersecurity risks and impacts. Note: This work is not related to the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process.
- Prepare for enterprise cybersecurity risk assessments by performing detailed organizational research and analysis to determine potential business impacts to mission objectives.
- Conduct Tier 1 (organization) or Tier 2 (business/mission) level cybersecurity risk assessments in accordance with NIST Federal Information Processing Standards and Special Publications, OMB guidance, DHS Binding Operational Directives, and other regulatory authorities.
- Perform detailed quantitative and qualitative organizational research and analysis regarding cybersecurity risks (threats, vulnerabilities, likelihood, and impact).
- Identify and develop detailed actionable recommendations for remediating cybersecurity risks in alignment with the organization’s defined risk tolerances and risk threshold.
- Gather threat and vulnerability information from internal and external information sharing forums and sources.
- Communicate cybersecurity risk assessment results through written narrative reports and executive level presentations
- Identify, coordinate, track remediation, and monitor risk exposures; identify and communicate trends in data
- Evaluate cybersecurity program effectiveness in identifying, managing, and reducing risk.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal analysts and engage external stakeholders to build awareness of cybersecurity risk assessment initiatives.
- Conduct targeted tier 3 level cyber risk assessments or High Value Assessment assessments.
- Leverage Associate Press (AP) writing style to write and communicate detailed reports to support leadership decision making.
What You Will Need:
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT SECRET federal security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree; OR FOUR (4) years’ experience relevant to cybersecurity and/or information security maybe used in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- ONE (1) or more years of experience relevant to cybersecurity and/or information security
- Experience supporting client facing experience
What will be nice to Have:
- Master’s degree preferred
- Functional knowledge of risk assessment preferred
- THREE (3) or more years’ experience of progressively responsible experience in consulting and/or directly relevant industry experience in all aspects of project or task management.
- Certified in one of the following professional certifications: CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CISA and CEH
- ONE (1) or more years of experience acting in all aspects of project or task management
- ONE (1) or more years of experience acting in a technical or functional lead capacity.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and demonstrated ability to identify and define business and technical needs
- Proficient in the use of firm tools to better support the overall program objectives and goals.
- Ability to thrives in complex, challenging, and deadline-driven environments
- Exceptional consultative skill, communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong report writing abilities
- Passion for cybersecurity and desire to advance their career in professional services
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Student Loan PayDown
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Windows-related jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs