Senior Cybersecurity Advisor
Stockholm, SE, 111 46
NordeaNordea is a leading Nordic universal bank – we are a strong and personal financial partner with financial solutions that best meet your needs so you can achieve your goals and realise your dreams.
Job ID: 22273
Would you like to help Nordea manage Cybersecurity?
We are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Advisor to consult on security topics and support large security initiatives in the bank. This is an opportunity for you to work in a fast-paced and complex environment as an internal advisor and gain experience in a wide range of banking and security topics.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we are deeply committed to meet them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We are creating an agile environment where we are harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you will find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Cyber Security Advisory Unit where we protect and de-risk the bank. We add value by maturing the banks cyber security posture, continuously safeguarding our customers data and assets against potential threats. As the Senior Cybersecurity Advisor, you will play a valuable role in ensuring new security initiatives are adequate in responding to a growing threat landscape.
This is a temporary position available immediately until June 2025, with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
What you will be doing:
- Provide cybersecurity and risk advisory to Cyber Security leaders and IT teams across Nordea
- Help build the security framework for how to collaborate with projects on information security topics and requirements
- Assess, identify and implement new information security controls on various projects across the bank
- Review coverage and effectiveness of existing information security controls
- Perform gap analyses of our adherence to information security control frameworks (NIST as the primary)
- Perform risk management activities from the initial identification throughout assessment and identifying mitigating actions
- Review existing guidelines and instructions and update/create where gaps exists
- Represent Cyber Security in risk assessment tracks
- Assist in major vendor assessments and contractual negotiations representing Cyber Security requirements
You will join an integrated Nordic and Polish team, passionate cybersecurity. The position can be located in Helsinki, Stockholm, Gdynia, Oslo or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have 8+ years of experience working with various Information Security disciplines
- Spot risks before they turn into issues and respectfully address them with stakeholders
- Appreciate taking part in development of new services/capabilities with a focus on making them secure
- Have practical clarity on varied cybersecurity concepts and is able to connect them to industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Have previous experience from either a similar role or consulting company
- Are ambitious and self-driven and fuelled by delivering high quality changes
- Are able to lead and drive other stakeholders
- Thrive as a workshop facilitator and enjoy bringing your own expertise to play
- Have a positive attitude, take on responsibilities and are an engaged and committed team player
- Personally lead by example using Nordea’s vision, values and leadership statement
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Welcome to apply by submitting your application no later than 06/03/2024. Please be informed that applications will be reviewed continuously and interviews might also be booked during this time.
Kindly also note that a background check might be conducted.
For more information, you are welcome to contact Hiring Leader Ajay Banwari, email@example.com.
Only for candidates in Sweden: For union information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or SACONordea@nordea.com.
Only for candidates in Poland: Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our InfoSec / Cybersecurity Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom London, England, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 100K - 210K * USD 100K+ *
Senior Penetration TesterCERT Clearance CREST Ethical hacking Pentesting Security Clearance +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +3
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs