Principal Architect, Cyber Security and Solutions
Remote, United States
MaximusAt the federal, state, and local level, we transform public policy into programs that change lives.
Job Description Summary
Maximus Federal, a leading provider of innovative business process management and technology solutions for the Federal government, is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Principal Architect, Cyber Security and Solutions who is an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate, and a team player. This role will be responsible for providing strategic direction, leadership, and operational excellence in cyber security standards, security solutions and will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining robust cybersecurity solutions, strategies, and policies. This role requires a deep understanding of cybersecurity technologies, a strong grasp of industry best practices, and the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams. You will bring a deep understanding of cybersecurity and data privacy principles, extensive experience in leading cyber security programs and a proven track record of success in leading cross-functional teams.Key Responsibilities:•Lead, collaborate, develop, and execute Maximus Federal Cyber Security strategy, aligning it with business goals objectives.•Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to senior management on cybersecurity initiatives. •This role requires the ability to work cross functionally with various teams, and key stakeholders delivering clear recommendations to improve results.•Stay current with cybersecurity trends, emerging threats, and best practices.•Evaluate and select cybersecurity tools, technologies, and vendors.•Collaborate and develop cybersecurity policies and procedures for Federal use-cases. •Lead and mentor cross-functional teams around cybersecurity initiatives.•Foster a culture of security within the Federal organization. Qualifications:•Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Security, or equivalent experience•10+ Years of progressive experience in IT Systems, Cyber Security and/or IT Solutions Management with a proven track record in security architecture and strategy.•Experience with SOC2, DoD and NIST 800-x standards, and experience with FedRAMP controls.•Industry-recognized certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA) preferred.•Strong knowledge of security technologies, tools, and best practices.•Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.•Ability to stay current with evolving cybersecurity threats and industry trends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, collaborate, develop, and execute Maximus Federal Cyber Security strategy, aligning it with business goals objectives.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to senior management on cybersecurity initiatives.
- This role requires the ability to work cross functionally with various teams, and key stakeholders delivering clear recommendations to improve results.
- Stay current with cybersecurity trends, emerging threats, and best practices.
- Evaluate and select cybersecurity tools, technologies, and vendors.
- Collaborate and develop cybersecurity policies and procedures for Federal use-cases.
- Lead and mentor cross-functional teams around cybersecurity initiatives.
- Foster a culture of security within the Federal organization.
Minimum Requirements:- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ Years of experience
MAXIMUS IntroductionSince 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO StatementEEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Pay TransparencyMaximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances.
Posted MaxUSD $225,000.00/Yr.
Posted MinUSD $80,300.00/Yr.
More jobs like this
McLean, VA, US, 22102 McLean, VA, US, 22102 Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 126K - 261K USD 126K+
Information Systems Security Officer - REMOTE - Goverment and Public SectorAgile Application security Azure CISM CISSP Clearance +16
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Startup environment +1
NC, VA, MD, DC, … NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 230K * USD 150K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Network Security Architect - Mid-Atlantic region (NC, VA, MD, DC, WV, DE, PA, or NJ)Cloud Compliance Computer Science Network security Risk analysis Risk assessment +3
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care
Irving - 6011 Connection Irving - 6011 Connection Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 150K - 190K USD 150K+
Senior Director, Analyst - Network Detection and Response and Infrastructure ProtectionAgile APIs CISO Cloud Firewalls Incident response +9
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Conferences Salary bonus +2
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Consultant infrastructure sécurité H/F jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Consultant SOC / CERT H/F jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Cyber Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Architect jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Chief Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Security Specialist jobs
- Open Ingénieur DevSecops H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open C-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Security Clearance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs